A card for my Mama!

>> Saturday, October 24, 2009

Yesterday was my Mama's borthday! I love my mama! She is the most influencial person of my life! She's a wonderful grandma too! All around, she is one awesome woman!

Here is the card i made for her...



I used Verve Stamps for my card. Everytime i use Verve i'm in awe of how beautiful they are! The quality is great as well. Just an FYI if you didn't know... there is a release party tonight in the Verve Forum on splitcoast.

The set i used here is called Because of You. It's a really fantab set because it can be used for mother, sister, grandma, friend, etc.


Here are...




Stamps: Because of You by Verve Stamps

Copics: R32, R35, R37

Inks: Rich Cocoa by Memento

Papers: Perfect Day by Close to My Heart

Tools and Accessories:
Pearls by Kaisercraft
Rivermist Ribbon by PaperTrey Ink
Nestabilies

10 comments:

Danni Saturday, October 24, 2009  

Beautiful card!! Love it!

Shaela Saturday, October 24, 2009  

wow, your card is gorgeous!! I'm sure your mom loved it :)

Julee (Vervegirl) Saturday, October 24, 2009  

This is just gorgeous, Katie! Love the shading on the flowers.

Michelle VP Saturday, October 24, 2009  

Gorgeous card! I'm sure it made your mom feel loved and very proud of you too.

Tina Sunday, October 25, 2009  

Stunning! There isn't a thing I don't love about it!

Tracey Sunday, October 25, 2009  

A gorgeous card Katie!! Happy birthday to your Mom!

Anonymous,  Sunday, October 25, 2009  

I do love my card, I've been showing it off to my friends and they are in awe of Katie's skill. I am so proud of her for so many things: wife, momma, business owner, makeup artist......

From, Katie's mama

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP