I am alive!

>> Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hiya everyone! Sorry for my lack of posting this week! I've gotten a few emails to make sure i was ok! You all are so sweet! It's just been one of those weeks. I had one of my copic club meetings last week (which i had to deal with printer issues... grr), plus a double wedding over the weekend, so yeah, i've been around, just not posting. I do have some videos to edit as well as some creations to get pictures taken of and posted so i'll be back to my normal posting status soon!


OH and i've been working on a massive stamp room clean out (yes again) so those will all be posting shortly as well!

1 comments:

Michelle VP Tuesday, October 20, 2009  

Sounds busy! Looking forward to seeing more when time allows. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP