Paper Makeup Stamps Sneak Peeks day 2

>> Saturday, October 3, 2009


yes it's time for another sneakie peekie but first I gotta make sure i plug the COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS sale goin' on over at Paper Makeup Stamps. Each week from now until christmas (there are only 12 weeks to go! ack!) there will be a new sale for you! No sale will be repeated! In honor of halloweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen, all monsters are on sale this week. So you can get those spooky guys and sentiments to make some cards, decorations and treats, or you could just stock up on some of those previous monsters you've have your eyeballs on. The sale is for 10% off and the voucher code is MONSTER103

Ok, phew, got that out of the way. ;) I didnt want to forget. Now it's onto my peek card! I used this weeks Mojo Monday sketch because quote frankly... i always love my cards using Julee's sketches! I mean ALWAYS! :) I used a stamp from the soon to be released set, The Purpose of Friends. :)

I also got to dive into my new Indian Summer paper from Basic Grey. I just love these rich fall colors. I love the warmth you get as well as the fall feel. Perfect! The buttons were some yummies my friend Tangii sent me. :)


Well, i guess i just gave out all the deets, huh? haha. I'll save my fun deets picture then for another time.

Dont forget to check out the PMS blog for more cards and also to enter yourself to win the ENTIRE release!

7 comments:

Lisa Kind Saturday, October 03, 2009  

This is so pretty! I agree about the Mojo sketches, they always make a card look fab! I have to get my hands on that new BG paper! Great sneak card!

Michelle VP Saturday, October 03, 2009  

This is a beautiful card! I'll have to check out that sketch site now and I love the paper used too. :)

Kim Saturday, October 03, 2009  

Oh Katie, that's gorgeous! Love that new quote.

Christi Flores Saturday, October 03, 2009  

LOVE that dp! Gorgeous girl!!

Anonymous,  Saturday, October 03, 2009  

I LOVE that paper!!!! Great layout! I love the buttons on the side, perfect touch! Mojo sketches rock! They are one of my favs.

dawnmercedes Saturday, October 03, 2009  

oh, I nearly picked up a pack of this paper myself! Now I am wishing I had!

Julee (Vervegirl) Monday, October 05, 2009  

Just beautiful - and I adore the sentiment. Thanks for playing along, Katie! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP