whats that? a POST?!

>> Tuesday, November 17, 2009



Ok, so this is the time of year when posting becomes a little more difficult. There is always events at school and other misc things taking up time that makes finding craft time a little more, um, rare. And then half the things that I make this time of year I cant post on my blog because they are christmas gifts and I don't want the recipients to see them! But today i was ready to post and i realized i hadnt posted since last thursday and the post before that was 5 days prior. I was like, holy moly where did the time go!

So i will try to make sure i have some more things to post here! I have a fun announcement coming up (shh, cant say yet, it's a secret!) and I have quite a few makeup videos that need editting. I was only going to post the makeup videos on my makeup blog, but i had such a great response from my readers to post them here too! So i will. Maybe it will help my blog not be so vacant. hahahahaha!

Ok, onto my project for today!

This little gift card holder was created with some inspiration (and exact measurements, thank you!) from Jen Del Muro.



Slip off the ribbon to open the box!




I stuffed the inside of the box with some matching tissue paper. You wouldnt have to do this. The gift box does hold any standard gift card perfectly, but you could also put some jewelry or any other small trinket inside! It was so super easy to make, i can see myself making lots of these little boxes to use as gifts. The template could easily be modified as well so you would never get bored with it!

and now for...






Stamps:
Curly Surpriseabella from Stamping Bella
Sentiment also from Stamping Bella

Paper by Creative Imaginations

Coloring With Copics
Colors used... E33, E35 (pants) G82, G85, R37, R81, R83, Y35, Y38

Tools and Accessories
Flower by Prima
Rhinestone by Darice
Pink Satin Ribbon from my ribbon bin!
Classic Rectangle Nestabilities in both Small and Large (to get the closer in size mat)

15 comments:

Michelle VP Tuesday, November 17, 2009  

Adorable box! As always, I love your coloring. :) Bella looks great stretched off the edge of the rectangle too. :)

Denise Wednesday, November 18, 2009  

Such a pretty box! Great idea. TFS

Sheila Saturday, March 06, 2010  

Thanks for giving the Copics you used. When I bought these I use to color them with Prismacolors and Gamsol. Now, I'll have a guideline to make my Bellas again.

Anonymous,  Wednesday, September 29, 2010  

http://friends.rambler.ru/conkoraso@rambler.ru http://friends.rambler.ru/mipoboolo@rambler.ru
teen sweatshirts teen camera phone pics

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP