Time for some smokey eyes!

>> Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Ok everyone, i'm so sorry it's been a minute since i've posted a video! We've been redoing and remodleing and painting and i've even tried taping some videos but just havent had the time to edit them!


Anyhoo - here is a super fun one using PURPLE! I love purple. I've tried to say i dont (high school color, i think i OD'ed on purple in highschool) but truth be told, i just really love the color purple! Not lavendar as much, i'm talking deep rich purple. Love it! The great thing about purple as an eye color is it truly works well with just about any skin tone! It's a great way to pull off a color look without going overboard.

This video makes a very easy smokey eye using purple but it's also not over the top so ANYONE can wear it! Check it out!




2 comments:

Stampin Mindy Thursday, November 19, 2009  

Katie I enjoyed this SO MUCH! You are stunning Beautiful, and sould be in movies!!!!!!!! I hope you do more of these!

Heidi Wednesday, November 25, 2009  

I watched, I love the look of purple on my eyes (so does hubby) but rarely use eyeshadow........ but this was a great tutorial for me. Thanks Katie!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP