Happy Thanksgiving, Happy Anniversary AND a card! :)

>> Thursday, November 26, 2009


Hello Everyone! I wanted to be sure to wish everyone a fantastic Thanksgiving today! We traveled yesterday and it took 2 hours longer in the car than normal due to a rockslide! No fun. But the boys were great. :)

Today is a double holiday for me! Not only is it Thanksgiving... but it's also my anniversary!


4 years ago today my hubby and i were married! And today we are back in the same town. He says our anniversary landing on Thanksigiving is completely unromatic. I think it's kinda fun that we are in the same town we got married in though (since we were living in LA when we got married, but the wedding was in Indiana where i'm from).
So indeed today I have a lot to be thankful for!

In honor of the day, I wanted to list some other things that I am truly thankful for...

My Family
Our good health
My friends
The success of my new stamp company
the support of the paper crafting world in so many ways




Here is the card I made for my hubby. I also used a technique i've never done (because in order to get anything accomplished in my life, i must double task! I made this card using the Viva La Verve challenge number 2! :)

Using the cracked glass technique... here is my card...




Since Verve has some fantastic clear stamps, i was able to curve the sentiment to go along the oval. I love that you can change the shape of clear stamps!

I really wanted a lovey dovey image, but *GASP* i dont any hearts from verve! So i've heard, i'm going to "heart" the next release from Verve which is TOMORROW, so i see some buying in my future! Since i dont own any heart stamps, i just drew some hearts and colored them in with copics.

BUT, speaking of the Verve release...

Verve is going to be having a super fun blog party tomorrow for their release...



Thanks for stopping by today and perhaps i'll see ya tomorrow!

2 comments:

Ashley Newell Thursday, November 26, 2009  

I love the cards and I love the pictures even more! Happy Thanksgiving AND Happy Anniversary, my kind friend!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) Thursday, November 26, 2009  

Happy Anniversary! What a cute couple. And I love the card you made.

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP