Viva La Verve challenge card

>> Saturday, November 28, 2009



I'm going to keep this post quick since this is my last day visiting my parents and my 10 year high school reunion is tonight!

This is a card i did about a week ago but just hadnt found the time to post yet. WOOPS, i'm getting a little behind! AcK!

Every friday verve posts a challenge with a twist in their forum on splitcoast. This past month was the first month i did all 4 challenges! Granted i did them kinda back to back minus this card, but i still did them all! I did not win though. Oh well. haha.

Here is my card...


Ok, time to go meet up with an old friend for lunch, so i'll chat with everyone soon!!!!


3 comments:

Tracey Sunday, November 29, 2009  

This is gorgeous Katie!! xx

Heidi Monday, November 30, 2009  

Katie this is very nice!

Tina Thursday, December 03, 2009  

So rich and decadent.

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP