PMS blog hop!

>> Saturday, November 7, 2009


If you have hopped here from Meli's blog, then you are right on track! If you are just happening on my blog, go back to the beginning! You'll want to read all about the Countdown to Christmas sale!

Now before I forget (because i sure did last time and had to go back and edit it in!) YOUR LETTER! You need this letter to get your release discount code! My letter for you is the letter O!

And now, onto my card...



I love this little monster! He's kinda like my 3 year old... reckless, and a little over dramatic! hahahah! He was fun to color as always (using my trusty copics) and i use the color challenge from this week on Splitcoast! Neutrals with a Pop!

Now, hop along to Dawn Mercedes! She's got a fabulous creation for you!

And now...







Stamps:
Boo Boo Monster from Paper Makeup Stamps
Feel Better Soon sentiment from Paper Makeup Stamps

Coloring/Copics
B21, B24, B26
R83, R85, R89
E42, E43
N0

Paper:
Pizzazzill by Bazzill Basics
BoBunny

20 comments:

Christi Saturday, November 07, 2009  

awww, I love all of his band-aids. Such a cute stamp and a gorgeous card! This is a GREAT release!! smiles...

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) Saturday, November 07, 2009  

Okay I had to laugh--cause last night I stamped and colored this little fella--and I used the same colors as you did! LOL! Adorable card--I like him cause he's so over the top! ;)

Tracey Saturday, November 07, 2009  

This is fabulous Katie! Love these little monsters! You have outdone yourself again with this new release!! xx

Christi Flores Saturday, November 07, 2009  

He is so cute!!!!!! Love the colors!!!

Lisa Kind Saturday, November 07, 2009  

This monster is just so cute! All of them are, as a matter of fact! Love the layout and colors you used! Great release this month, Katie!

Danni Saturday, November 07, 2009  

Everytime I see this guy I just giggle, poor guy! Great card!

Gary Mack Saturday, November 07, 2009  

awww. this guy is TOO cute! your monsters are all adorable..and this guy is a cutie!

Tina Saturday, November 07, 2009  

He is entirely too cute.

Michelle VP Saturday, November 07, 2009  

Love that pop of color on this Boo-Boo Monster. :) Hope he feels better soon, haha.

Simply Jessabells Saturday, November 07, 2009  

Ha!! I love the image. Too cute.

dawnmercedes Saturday, November 07, 2009  

That guy is so funny! Love the bandaids!!

mom2001scrapper Saturday, November 07, 2009  

love all of his band-aids...adorable

Susan Saturday, November 07, 2009  

look at the bandaids! wow!

Shana Saturday, November 07, 2009  

Fantastic colouring on a fabulous monster! Definately have to put this in my cart tonight. Thanks Katie for another fabulous release!

Stampin_melissa Saturday, November 07, 2009  

OMGoodness this little guy is stinkin' cute!

FibreJunky Saturday, November 07, 2009  

I don't usually do the monsters, but this one reminds me of my daugher - who needs a bandaid for everything! So cute!

Meli Palmer Saturday, November 07, 2009  

He's kinda like MY little monster as well! Such a cutie. Love this little guy.

SugarBeanz Sunday, November 08, 2009  

Love the monster! Card is toooo cute!

Kim Monday, November 09, 2009  

Better late than never :) I love the way you colored your Boo Boo Monster and just get ready because those little guys will have lots of boo boos over the years :) K

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP