2nd post for the day, just an announcement...

>> Saturday, November 21, 2009

Hey everyone! I posted my card i made last night at midnight last night so this is techncially my 2nd post for the day. :)

I just wanted to give a little shout that the countdown to christmas sale is up on the PMS blog and this week is a fun one because there are free fairies involved.

Ok ok, so it's a shameless plug! But i didnt think i'd be a very good store owner if i did post about it here as well. :)

Ok, scroll down to see my vervie verve card. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP