Makeup Monday! A video tutorial

>> Monday, November 2, 2009

Hiya everyone! Well a bit back when i asked for suggestions on what everyone wants to see on my blog... i got a big response to BRING MAKEUP MONDAYS BACK! I know i've posted some other makeup videos randomly, but i'm going to try to have one for you every monday. I'm sure i'll slip up now and then and i'll try to make up for it... get it? Make Up? hehehe. Ok, i'm a cheeseball.

In any case, here is a video tutorial using the new-ish Notoriety Quad by MAC. You dont have to have this quad to do this look. They are great fall colors, but you could substitute any colors you would like. :)

I have some other tutorials in the works and one video that focuses on my favorite brushes. But if there is something you'd like to see, leave me a comment and I'll try to get it worked out for ya!

Here's the video... and a little FYI, it's uploaded quite large so you can see the detail. Click on the video if it's too big for your screen and it will open it up to full view. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP