My tot's got... COLOR

>> Sunday, November 1, 2009

And apparently he's just got 1 color.... BLUE! haha! It's his favorite color. He asked the other day if he could make a card for his friend. So i said sure. And since The Greeting Farm was hosting a tot challenge, i figured, why not! I told him there were 3 challenges, and explained him. He said he wanted BLUE. So i guess that means he wanted to do the color challenge? He did ALL the work himself.... as i'm sure you can guess by the magnificently blue card. He even stamped the image. He clapped in glee when he lifted the stamp and it was actually in the center of the paper i gave him to stamp on! haha. The rest are punches obviously. I tried to explain he was supposed to use the punched out design, but he said he liked the frame better. haha.

And to my own amazement, when he asked to use my marker (COPICS) i let him. My dad always let me use his art markers when i was a kid. I figured I owed it to my own children.... so long as their was supervision! I was very impressed with how well he stayed in the lines (he's 3). He colored each section on it's own. He just never wanted to change the marker color. hahahaha.

Here is his card... using dress up ian.



The Greeting Farm is having a VSN tonight in their Paper Craft Planet forum... so check it out if you have some stamping time tonight! Party is at 7Pm!

3 comments:

Amy's Stocking Stuffers Sunday, November 01, 2009  

That's so cute! He did a great job!

Michelle VP Sunday, November 01, 2009  

Tell him he did a great job! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP