Monster of a day...of

>> Thursday, November 5, 2009



Well a monster of a day it was! I just couldnt get the mojo going to make a card. And what do i do when i need mojo? I go to the mojo monday blog! haha. I mean really, what better place to get mojo than a place with mojo in the name!

And I'm glad i did because i needed a good card for today's sneak peek from paper makeup stamps! Ahh, thank you Mojo Monday, for pulling thru again!

Here is my card...



Here's a more close up view of the very fun twisty tree, drawn by my friend, Steve Hammond (of enemy arts)...



I really wanted a leaf to be falling on my card, much like the leaves are in the photo. but alas, i only had a random SILVER leaf. and i do mean it was silver. Why i had a silver leaf? I think it was in a prima jar of green and shimmery flowers. I then remembered the wonderful power of the copic airbrush... so i took what looked like this (ok, so this is the backside, i forgot to take a picture before hand but it looks the exact same )



and i turned it into this!



Pretty nifty huh?! I love the copic airbrush.

Dont forget to check out the Paper Makeup Stamps blog for more monster-ie fun sneak peeks.

Also - if you are just tuning in for the first time today, check out my 1 am post from this morning... just scroll down to read.

7 comments:

Tina Thursday, November 05, 2009  

Fabulous! Love your coloring here!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) Thursday, November 05, 2009  

A beautiful tree scene! I wish I had copics so that I could color my tree better then just filling it all in with one color! LOL! Oh well...love this card!

Michelle VP Thursday, November 05, 2009  

Gorgeous card! Love how you colored the leaf to match. I need that tree! :)

Randee E Thursday, November 05, 2009  

Wow! SO cool! Love that leaf.

Danni Thursday, November 05, 2009  

That leaf is gorgeous! Wonderful card!

Christi Flores Thursday, November 05, 2009  

Wow! Now I REALLY want that airbrush! Gorgeous card sweetie!!!

Tracey Thursday, November 05, 2009  

Love the leaf and your card is gorgeous Katie! xx

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP