November Sneak Peeks - Everyday Thanks

>> Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I'm in love with this Everyday thanks set (to be released from Paper Makeup Stamps on November 8th). For one, it has one of my all time favorite fonts used throughout, and it's just perfect for any occasion.


Here is the card i made... (remember this image? Its the one I colored in my last Color With Me video! It was just sitting on my craft table! My card came together in about 5 minutes because of that! AHHHHHHHHHH)



If you happened to miss the Color With Me video (beware the dance music, haha), you can still watch it HERE

Now dont forget to go over to the Paper Makeup Stamps blog not only to see the other fun thanks sentiments in this set, but also to leave a comment (you can leave one here too *wink*) and be entered to win the entire release!

and now...





Stamps:
Melody Fairy from Paper Makeup Stamps
Everyday Thanks from Paper Makeup Stamps, to be released on November 7th

Copics and Coloring...
watch the color with me video for more indepth but here's all the colors for a quick reference
E00, E000, E21, R20, R85
E30, E33, E35
B000, B0000
YR000, YR00, YR61, YR02
B12, B14

4 comments:

Christi Flores Wednesday, November 04, 2009  

Hahahaha!!!! You're crazy girl!!!! This is awesome btw! :)

Donna Wednesday, November 04, 2009  

I do love sentiment sets. And this one is a winner! Your card is adorable!

Tracey Wednesday, November 04, 2009  

Your card is gorgeous Katie! I love the sentiment and Melody is adorable!! xx

Michelle VP Wednesday, November 04, 2009  

I've been waiting to see this Melody show up on one of your cards. Love the layout and DP you combined here. Wonderful set of thank you sayings too. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP