PMS FAN BLOG HOP!

>> Friday, November 20, 2009

Welcome the PMS Fan blog hop. Ok, so yeah i'm the company owner, but i can still be a fan of my own stamps right? Hahahah! I'm definitely a fan of all of my illustrators so it isnt like i'm saying i'm just a fan of myself! If you are just a reader of my blog, and dont follow the PMS company blog... today we are having a blog hop for the fans! My hopes are to do this every month. There is also a new "makeup for the weekend" challenge posted on the PMS company blog so you really should go over there RIGHT NOW! :)

I actually didnt even follow the challenge. Shame on me! I kinda forgot when i was making my card for this hop that it would be posted the same day as the challenge. Woopsie. :)

Here is my card using Moody for Fall from the Moody Girls line...


I just love the moody girls! They are so much fun to color! This image i actually used in my copics class last month. So ladies who are in my class, yes this is the exact image i colored in class. Notice the pretty flowers at the top of the image. Thats from where my copic peed on my paper and left the ugly brown blob! hahahha!


I should have taken a better close up shot of the image. Well, maybe we'll do a color with me for this one! :)

You have just 1 more hop to make in this blog hop! And that hop it to my friend JAN! She is so awesome and has really supported me in my adventure of starting my own stamp company! So i'm honored to get to link to her!

Also a reminder that today is the LAST DAY to get the 35% off of any set on the PMS site. Tomorrow will start an all new Countdown to Christmas sale!



And now...here's




Stamps
Moody for Fall
Everyday Thanks
both from Paper Makeup Stamps

Copics:
SKIN E00, E21, R20(cheeks), B91 (eyeball) E71(eyelids)
HAIR E33, E35, E37
LEAVES YR12, YR14, YR18
SCARF B91, B93, B95

Paper
Patterned Cardstock from Martha Stewart Crafts (it's from a stack you can get at walmart for 8 bucks! and it's thick!)
Cardstock is from SU, forgive me but i think the colors were brocade blue and ruby red??? they were just in my assorted stash!)

Tools and Accessories
Oval from Custom Cutting System by Creative Memories
Flowers off the stems available at AC Moore (1 buck for like a prima bottles worth!)
Swirls from Quikutz flourish set
Pearls from kaisercraft

19 comments:

Kim Dellow Friday, November 20, 2009  

Lovely card Katie - Oops for forgetting the challenge! Tee Hee! Thanks for letting me join in the fun :) Kim

Unknown Friday, November 20, 2009  

Great card Katie...I cannot wait to get my Moody girls!

Lindsy Friday, November 20, 2009  

Love the moody girls! And absolutely beautiful coloring and choice of colors!! I laughed at the copic "peeing" ~ HA! The flowers look perfect there =)

Tina Friday, November 20, 2009  

Gorgeous! Your coloring is amazing.

Christi Friday, November 20, 2009  

Katie, she is so gorgeous! I love the way that you have colored her face, but I guess that it makes sense that you would totally ROCK the shading for a face. I have got to get some better skin tone pencils! smiles...

SugarBeanz Friday, November 20, 2009  

Love this card!!! I'm gonna have to order me some of these moody's!!

Meli Palmer Friday, November 20, 2009  

She's just beautiful KC. Love it!

Danni Friday, November 20, 2009  

Very nice! Love your coloring!!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) Friday, November 20, 2009  

FAbulous job, Katie! I love the little flower embellishments!

Randee E Friday, November 20, 2009  

Beautiful!! Your coloring is always so fab, love the shading on her nose :0)

Margreet Friday, November 20, 2009  

what a gorgeous card with fab colouring
xxx Margreet

dawnmercedes Friday, November 20, 2009  

wow...I love the blue accents!

Michelle VP Friday, November 20, 2009  

So beautiful! Wish I could take a copic class with you. I'll have to practice along with the videos instead. And blotches are a great excuse for accessorizing! :)

jan farnworth Friday, November 20, 2009  

thanks for the sweet comments about me katie you made my day and i love your card.

Anonymous,  Friday, November 20, 2009  

I love it! I just love those Moody chics, so much fun to color ;) Awesome hop girlie!

Tangii

Lisa Kind Friday, November 20, 2009  

I love how mishaps turn into something so beautiful! Love the colors and the flowers!

Christine Saturday, November 21, 2009  

Love your card, Katie, it's beautiful! Never would have guessed you were hiding an oops under the flowers! Glad that stuff doesn't just happen to me :)

Mandi Saturday, November 21, 2009  

What a pretty card Katie. I love the colors you used on this. Nicely done! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP