My Time Made Easy Sneak Peeks day 1

>> Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Holy CRRAAAAP! WHen did it get to be the end of the month!
That to do list i was telling you about, well it still exists! HAHA, wasnt that supposed to be done by now? I think i need a to do list fairy to take care of all the little chores for me so all I have to do is play! :D

Well today is the first day of sneak peeks from My Time Made Easy and let me tell you,
this release is AWESOME! It's by far my favorite release yet!
I think i said that last time, but this time, i promise it is! hahaha!

And it's a darn good thing to because i think my mojo got lost in my to do list!
It's also a darn good thing that the recipient of this would adore it and not be critical!

It's for my little man, Jack. He has had some ups and downs this past year. But he's REALLY been trying to work thru some of his "issues" (ok, as well as a 4 year old can!) but he even addresses them! "I know i dont like scratchy pants, but Gabe (baby brother) wears them, so i can too!" Bless his heart! He's been doing so much better in school too! So i thought I would make this project for him to let him know how very very special he is!

By the way, he did just turn 4 in february and has been learning to write his name and is a weeeeee bit obsessed with the letter J! He also loves to write on things, so inside this box will be some sheets of paper and a pencil all of his very own (also so he'll quit stealing mine!)



This is the boxes lunch template. Isnt it darling! It would also make FANTASTIC teacher gifts (which you will be seeing from me!), a PERFECT gift for a daddy who carries a briefcase (which you would not be seeing from me haha!) or as a little pick me up, award, etc for a kiddo. Again, endless ideas!!!!!!

I used my Sure Cuts A Lot program and my cricut to cut out this template (using couture cardstock, LOVE this stuff!)

I cut the "lid" out of Whale Watching cardstock and the base out of Oat. I like the luxtaposition of the light and dark colors together on this template! I wrapped some polka dot grosgrain ribbon (SU) around just the lid of the template and adorned the base with some extra stars I had cut using the SCAL program and sponged the edges.

But thats not all there is! There is also a cut file called love note that makes a perfect little addition to the boxed lunch. AND there are not 1 but 2 perfect stamp sets!


The note card has a slit in the top to easily grab the card closed.

I used the Lunch Box Love Notes stamp set which has different "pictures" for the front of the lunch box. MAN, this set is cute!

Then there is another set called Lunch Box Love Note Additions! Thats where the Just a Note to Say came from as well as the stars with "Super" written inside that decorated the front of the box.

Now there is MORE TO SEE!!!!

Lauren has a project AND a giveaway! You really have to check it out!
and Lesa also has a project for you to see today!
Dawn and Geny had ADORABLE cards for you to check out!!!!

Have a wonderful day everyone!!!



17 comments:

Dawn Easton Wednesday, April 28, 2010  

Katie, this is adorable! Love blue and yellow and it's definitely a great pick me up for someone!
I agree that the possibilities are endless with this set and template!

Shaela Wednesday, April 28, 2010  

this is adorable! love the little notecard :)

Mona Pendleton Wednesday, April 28, 2010  

Katie, you did an awesome job with this lil' lunchbox template! Great color combo & I like all the stars!

Silke Ledlow Wednesday, April 28, 2010  

Katie this is super cute!!! Love your lunch box and note card!!! Hugs ~S~

Ginny Wednesday, April 28, 2010  

I bet Jack will really love this! Very cute and I like how you did the card with the tuck at the top.

Ooh a to do list fairy, sounds like that could be part of a PMS future release.

luxtaposition ... that's just a fun word to say.

AKiteFlier Wednesday, April 28, 2010  

Katie I agree - I love the dark and light colors you used - those are the exact colors I cut my sample from LOL. I bet Jack LOVES it!

Unknown Wednesday, April 28, 2010  

This is wonderful, Katie! Love the colors and the stars - so perfect for Jack!!

Tracey Wednesday, April 28, 2010  

What a sweet and wonderful project Katie! I love this!! xx

Sassy's Ramblin's Wednesday, April 28, 2010  

What a great project! Jack will be so surprised! ;-)

Geny Wednesday, April 28, 2010  

Such a cute set Katie, love the matching card too!!

Michelle Wednesday, April 28, 2010  

Lucky Jack! That is flat out adorable.

Unknown Wednesday, April 28, 2010  

Awww....what a cute little gift for him. This would make great year-end packages for teachers...hmmm...and you're making me want SCAL too..darnit...and I just came to find your copic tuts...LOL

Bee's Zen Garden Friday, April 30, 2010  

Awesome! Love it, and I'm sure Jack is all over it! :-)
You mentioned scratchy pants. I don't know what his issues are but my daughter is like that too and she has Sensory Integration Disorder. I know you already don't have time but you should check out this book "the out of sync child" (most libraries have it since it's a classic), it gives you testing tools and explainations... :-)

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP