Quick Post of a simple card for a Sweet girl!

>> Monday, April 26, 2010


So i'm in a stop the world i want to get off moment! Man, just when you get the to do list whittled down to something manageable, things pile back up!

This past weekend i had 4 girls for prom and 2 weddings to makeup, and then a birthday party on saturday for a super sweet 2 year old! Needless to say, i guess THATS how the to do list piled up on me again! But the girls for prom were so excited, the weddings went fabulously and the birthday party was a nice little break.

My card to share today is one i quickly put together for the birthday girl!




I used Shelby Fairy for the front of the card and stamped a sentiment from Birthday Cheer for the inside.

Copics were used to color Shelby.... R81, R83, R85 and a smidgen R89 for the pinks.
Dress is custom color "E23", E25, E27
Hair is E31, E34, E55
Skin is E00, E000, E21

And now i gotta jet and get some more of that to do list taken care of while Jackers is in school!

Have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

Shaela Monday, April 26, 2010  

whew, busy weekend! sweet card - I've been planning to pull that image out and color her up, and this is the perfect motivation to do so! :)

MarkerGeek Monday, April 26, 2010  

This is adorable, Katie! Shelby is one of my favourites, so sweet!

FibreJunky Monday, April 26, 2010  

Aw!! So cute! Some day I need you to show me how to really do makeup because I have no clue! Seriously. None.

Silke Ledlow Tuesday, April 27, 2010  

Super cute card Katie!!! Your coloring rocks!!! Hugs ~S~

Christi Flores Tuesday, April 27, 2010  

OMG how sweet!! I'm glad your busy weekend was a good one!! :)

Debbie Olson Wednesday, April 28, 2010  

Katie, this is SO beautifully colored--fabulous job!

Tracey Wednesday, April 28, 2010  

Oh my goodness, I love this card!! This is such a sweet image. xx

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP