Life is short...eat dessert first!

>> Sunday, April 11, 2010

This is my motto in life! I take it very literally! hahaha! Last night my hubby gave me a hard time because i didnt really eat dinner since i knew we were going out for ice cream and then i was still hungry when we only went to mcdonalds for ice cream. (by the way, family of 4 eating ice cream at mc'ds cost 4.73 as opposed to the 15 bucks we probably would have spent at baskin robbins or one of those types of places. Now i loooooove me some baskin robbins, but at 4.73 you can do that 2 or 3 times a week for summer treats!

Anyhoo - this week Paper makeup Stamps is having a week of review with the stamps that were just released. It's a new thing, and we've love to hear your feedback on it!

Today the review is on the recently released as rubber, Moody for Rock and on the new monsters, Duncan, Milo and Eye Pod. Today i'm showing you ca card using Duncan...



Doesnt he just look so fuzzy and cute? I just wanna smoooosh him! And eat all his cookies!
His name is Duncan and you can purchase him HERE.
He was colored with Copics (B32, B34, B37; E40, E42; E37, E33) on One Sheet Wonder cardstock by Couture Cardstock. The edges were sponged with Antique Linen distress ink. It's subtle, and not very noticeable in the photos, but it's there. :D

The sentiment is from another newly released set called Guilty Pleasures. Some fun foodie sentiments along with food pictures.

My card with made with all scraps! Go me! I used the sizzix version of the swiss dots folder for some texture. :)

So thats my card! Have a wonderful day!!!

5 comments:

Tracey Sunday, April 11, 2010  

This is just adorable Katie!! I love it! xx

Anonymous,  Sunday, April 11, 2010  

I just LOVE Duncan...he's on my get inky NOW list :)
You card is super cute...I love the color combo and the embossing :)

Kristie W. Sunday, April 11, 2010  

Cute!! Being in blue makes him resemble Cookie Monster :)

Dawn Easton Monday, April 12, 2010  

Oh my goodness, he is adorable! LOL ice cream can be soooooooo expense...yep!

Amy Monday, April 12, 2010  

Totally adorable!!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP