April 1st and the My Time Made Easy release is postponed...

>> Thursday, April 1, 2010

APRIL FOOLS! Ok, i hope i didnt really throw anyone there. I bet a lot of people are making these little goofy april fools jokes today in blog land. haha.

Well, of course the My Time Made Easy release is NOT postponed but in full swing! Today each design team member has made 4 cards to share! Isnt that fun?! See, MTME isnt just for templates! There are all kinds of things you can do! I decided to focus my cards on the Just For You stamp set which has just been released TODAY! And it's also being released in a Digi format! Seriously, it's a GREAT set that is fun, cute, whimsical and very very useful! To be honest, my favorite cards and treats to give are the ones that are for no reason at all. The "just case" cards. This set has some great sentiments for that, but it also has a happy birthday, with deepest sympathy, thank you, mr & mrs.... the list goes on. You can view them all HERE! Basically, this is your go to set for EVERYTHING! (and there are some cute images that match a lot of the MTME templates!)

Here are my set of 4 cards... i decided to make them matchy, but not alike. :)

I used patterned paper from Basic Grey's Lemonade collection and used matching ribbon on each card to make them all cohesive.

Here are some close up views of each card....

(yeah, so i totally put my patterned paper on upside down on the above card... WOOPS!)
Love that sentiment!







Be sure to check out the following design team members for some amazing inspiration!








Dont forget to go check out the My Time Made Easy website for all the wonderful things being released today! Stamp Sets, Digi Sets, Templates, Loads of new Digi Paper...

Lauren has it all neatly laid on on THIS POST on her blog as well. :)

8 comments:

Monique Thursday, April 01, 2010  

What great cards Katie :) I love the colors you have chose..TFS!!

Dawn Easton Thursday, April 01, 2010  

Katie, these are fantastic! I love cards with sentiments on the front! Love the different sized pearls you added to your last card! Beautiful!

Unknown Thursday, April 01, 2010  

WOW Girl!! LOVE LOVE these :) See, now I went TOTALLY different for each one, I should have done something like this -- LOVE them. The green and pink is fantastic besides - so fresh and springy :)

AKiteFlier Thursday, April 01, 2010  

GORGEOUS Katie - and NO one would have noticed the paper if you hadn't told us about it LOL Love that you made them matchy but not the same. Great kick off!!

Unknown Thursday, April 01, 2010  

Beautiful, Katie!! All of these sentiments are so wonderful.. just love the matching set you created!!

Canda Thursday, April 01, 2010  

These are great Katie! I love all of the inking. So springy!

Mona Pendleton Friday, April 02, 2010  

Beautiful cards Katie! Super display of cards featuring the new MTME stamps! Love the color combo - pink & green is my fave :)

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP