Wishing you a birthday thats just your style! PMS sneak peek day 2!

>> Monday, April 5, 2010

Hello and welcome to another wonderful and fabulous day of sneak peeks from Paper Makeup Stamps!

Today team members are peeking a new set called Oo La La designed by Shaela Odd.

This set is SO MUCH FUN! I can see myself using it over and over again! It has 3 fun corsets and a slew of super fun sentiments to match it. Some of the sentiments are "thanks for your support", "Just thought you could use a lift", "Of Corsets your birthday!", just to give you an idea! LOTS of fun possibilities with this one! You really should go over to the PMS blog to see them all!

But here is my card!



Isnt that image so much fun! I chose to use the frilliest corset, but there are 2 others. truly i love them all!

I stamped my image and then cut it out using the Labels 4 Nestablities Die by Spellbinders.
I then airbrushed inside the nestie using my copic airbrush and a marker i custom blended using R81 refill and Colorless blender ink (its just a lighter version of the R81 color). It actually shows up much nicer in person than in the photo.

My background piece of grey cardstock (from Hobby Lobby by The Paper Studio) was embossed with one of the Stampin Up texture plates. and yep, i used it in my cuddlebug so they are compatible.

I used the labels 4 die again (larger size) to cut another piece to add soem dimension. The outer edge was decorated with some liquid pearls .

Some super pretty ribbon by American Crafts and bling by Studio G finish off my card.


My sentiment is actually a single sentiment that is also being released on the 7th.
I added it to the inside of my card...



I used the same Stampin Up texture plate before cutting out my grey piece. and again the white cardstock with sentiment was airbrushed to match the design on the front of the card.

So thats what i have for you today!

Dont forget to check out what the other team has done on the PMS Blog and if you havent voted in the TGF Battle of the Stamper, dont forget you only have until tuesday! See all the cards HERE (mine is in there too! :D )

9 comments:

Jessica Diedrich Monday, April 05, 2010  

Your coloring is absolutely AMAZING on this, Katie! WOWZA!

Tina Monday, April 05, 2010  

This is IN.CREDIBLE! Amazing coloring!

Shaela Monday, April 05, 2010  

k, I need to figure out this airbrush system... the more I see done with it, the more I NEED to try it out, haha! fabulous card, I love it all!

Lisa Kind Monday, April 05, 2010  

Oh I LOVE this! I really love the way you colored this...so pretty! The cranberry and gray is such a nice color combo! Great card!

Michelle VP Monday, April 05, 2010  

I love your sense of style! What beautiful colors and shading. :)

Kristie W. Monday, April 05, 2010  

LOVE your card!! It's so pretty, great colors!

Tracey Monday, April 05, 2010  

This is gorgeous Katie! Love the colours you used! xx

Unknown Wednesday, April 07, 2010  

Ooooh La La...love this image :) I really need to find time to watch/read your copic tutorials...your coloring is fabulous.

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP