My Time Made Easy - Day of Cards!

>> Saturday, May 1, 2010

Well today the My Time Made Easy May release is live on the site and ready for your orders!

Last month on the first the design team had a card day. Lauren said she had a great response to it so we're doing it again!

Ok, so many of you know that My Time Made Easy has awesome templates to make gift giving SO easy, stylist and NOT expensive! But MTME also has awesome and i mean AWESOME clear stamps! Superb quality! And they match the very cute templates!

But this month.... not only are there cute stamps to match the templates, but there are some awesome sentiments AND background stamps! WOOHOO!
Possibilties are now truly endless with these products!

Here's my card for you today...


I made all my own patterns on the paper! :D it was fun!
I used the Paper Patterned pieces stamp set that only costs 12 bucks!
This stamp set also has a bunch of cute frames (including the one you see on my card).
I stamped the set of 6 circles repeatedly in sorbet (CTMH) ink. I then stamped the small flower inside the circles in creme brule and juniper breeze inks (CTMH). In the center of all the juniper breeze flowers, i added various small sizes pearls by Kaisercraft.

For the red piece, i used the stamp set Puckered Up Patterns that also is only 12 buckaroos.
I actually had fun making some background using this set as i instantly fell in love with the largest stamp in this set, but then ended up liking my other paper more! haha! I didnt even end up using it because i didnt want to cover the other pattern up! So maybe you'll see it on another card soon! :D

Here are some detail shots of the card...





And here's a closeup of the sentiement...

This sentiment is part of a sensationally wonderful new sentiment set released TODAY
called... what else... Sensational Sentiments! And again... this set is 12 bucks!
What a steal!

I did try the card one more way... i'm not sure which way i like better... what do you think?

Not much is changed, i just added some fun ribbon. I just cant leave well enough alone sometimes. hahahahah!

Ok, now be sure to check out the rest of the design team as everyone has some fun cards to share today as well as our NEW TEAM MEMBERS! So check them out!


Photobucket

Lauren Meader - Owner, designer


Dawn Easton


Geny Cassidy


Katie Cotton - that's me


Lesa Rapp


Pam Imholz


Stephanie Kraft


Tracey Cuccia


Mona Pendleton



7 comments:

Shaela Saturday, May 01, 2010  

I like it without the turquoise. :) fabulous job!

Unknown Saturday, May 01, 2010  

What a great fun pattern!! love the pearl accents :) Fabulous job Katie!!

Unknown Saturday, May 01, 2010  

Sweet stamped background paper, Katie! Love the colors you chose!! Love them both!!

Silke Ledlow Saturday, May 01, 2010  

Katie this is so beautiful!!! I love how you used this new Set!!! Perfect CAS design!!! Hugs ~S~

Mona Pendleton Sunday, May 02, 2010  

Very pretty Katie! Love your color combo & all those pearls!

Lauren (mytime) Sunday, May 02, 2010  

OH! I love that you used the flowers in the centers!! You rock girl!

AKiteFlier Sunday, May 02, 2010  

Katie - love the BG you created and the tiny pearls are a great addition!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP