PMS release week review!

>> Monday, May 10, 2010

Howdy everyone! I hope that everyone had a fabulous mother's day yesterday - whether you celebrated with your mom, you are a mom, or you'd like to be a mom! I hope it was full of fun and relaxation!!!

Also - a quick shout out to my girl Christi! Today is her birthday! Go give her some love!

Paper Makeup Stamps had a release on May 7th - lots of fun at the party!
This week we're reviewing the stamps that were released.

I'm showing off Andi & Aaron, one of the new Beautiful Day Fairy images.
I love these cute kids in the wagon. I named them after my BFF since the womb and her little brother because thats exactly what they looked like as kiddos! I remember her little brother tagging along with us as wel played and our constantly friendly teasing... "what are you staring at?"... "Oh nothing i'm just gazing in your direction" oh he hated that! hahahaha!

Here is my card...

I also used the sketch challenge which you can read about HERE.




I did have to tweak the sketch just a smidgen to fit the image (i just moved the light pink rectangle down a bit)

Here's a close up view of the fairy image...


Also released was a bunch of children's inspired word art!
Here's a closeup below..


Thats all I have for you today!
Be sure to check out the PMS blog for more review cards!





Stamps: from Paper Makeup Stamps
Andi & Aaron
Children Hold Our Hands

Coloring With Copics
Markers Used: E00, E21, E33, E35. E37, E40, R30, R35, R37, R39, BG10, BG72, G40, G82

Paper:
Cosmo Cricket, Early Bird Collection

Accessories:
Bellas Baubles
Distress Inks in Old Paper and Fired Brick
Sponge Daubers

5 comments:

Shaela Monday, May 10, 2010  

fabulous card! I feel so out of the loop for missing the party, haha.

Carma Monday, May 10, 2010  

So cute! The image is wonderful and I especially LOVE the sentiment.

Tracey Monday, May 10, 2010  

A gorgeous card Katie!! I love it!! xx

Amy Sheffer Wednesday, May 12, 2010  

Darling image and fantastic sentiment!

Dawn Easton Thursday, May 13, 2010  

Very very cute, Katie!!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP