Group share for My TIme Made Easy

>> Saturday, May 8, 2010



Today is the final day of reviews for My Time Made Easy.
If you havent checked out the May release yet, you really should! There is some fun and fantabulous things in there and OMG perfect for teacher gifts!!!!

Today the entire design team for My Time Made Easy is sharing projects!
You can see links to everyone in my sidebar or go directly to Lauren's blog for all the details!

As for me... i'm keeping my post short! It's been a LONG week and I am just totally beat!
I'm looking forward to a relaxing mother's day weekend without TOO terribly much to do!

Here is my project for you using the Pucker Up template.
This template was super easy to put together. It easily makes a cute gift package when you're working on little time (like me this week!) I plan on stuffing it with chocolates and giving it to the principle at Jack's school!



The paper used for my project is from the digi paper pack Basic Blooms. I love these colors together and the flowers match the Sensational Stems stamp set perfectly!
Here's a quick view of the back where i've used some stamps from the sensational stems set!


I left enough "white space" that I could hand write a little note to the principle as she's been very helpful lately with Jack and his "issues".

Both of my sentiments used in this project come from the Sensational Sentiments and the little butterfly comes from the every so versatile, Just for You set.

Dont forget to check out the rest of the MTME team and their fabulous projects and cards today!!!

10 comments:

Silke Ledlow Saturday, May 08, 2010  

Super cute Katie!!! The color combo is awesome!!! Have a wonderful weekend and *Happy Mother's Day*!!! Hugs ~S~

Unknown Saturday, May 08, 2010  

This is wonderful, Katie! Lovely way to say thanks..

Happy Mother's Day!!

Beate Saturday, May 08, 2010  

Gorgeous box, Katie! Love the colors, the label, the paper....Beautiful!
Hugs and smiles

Kristin Eberline Saturday, May 08, 2010  

Katie, this is GORGEOUS!! You made my paper look AWESOME!!!!! LOVE how you stamped your flower with the butterfly...it never occurred to me to combine the two flowers you did! How cute :]

Lauren (mytime) Saturday, May 08, 2010  

How cute did this turn out! Love it! Colors are rockin. Happy Mother's Day!

Stephanie Saturday, May 08, 2010  

Too cute Katie....as a principal...I had to spell check you!!! Principal....

Dawn Easton Saturday, May 08, 2010  

Fabulous, Katie! You are so right, this template is super easy and quick...love it! The digi paper you chose is awesome too!!

Lisa Kind Saturday, May 08, 2010  

So pretty, Katie! Love the dp and the colors! The principal will love it!

AKiteFlier Saturday, May 08, 2010  

Totally LOVE this Katie - the colors are beyond gorgeous together - what a great gift! ROck on girly.

Noreen Sunday, May 09, 2010  

Wonderful colors! And I love the way you used the plain color for the box bottom.

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP