PMS sneak peeks begin!

>> Tuesday, May 4, 2010



OMG! I'm very excited for this release from Paper Makeup Stamps!
It's a big one for sure! And some of these stamps i've have around just waaaaaiting for this release so i'm super d duper excited to finally get to share them all!

Today some of the Paper Makeup Artists are showing off some of the new wordart!

I'm showing off a card made with a wordart I put together myself (shocking, i know!)
I have a *slight* obsession with stars that I've had ever since i was a little girl.
Stars on my ceiling, stars doodled over notebooks, star key chains, stars on my clothes.
Yep, i love stars.

So it's no wonder that this is one of my favorite quotes...There are a few versions of it floating around (the most notable being a slightly varied version quoted by Marilyn Monroe) but this is the one that i have adopted into my motto. :D


Thats also one of my new fav fonts. :D You'll be seeing it alot! So i hope you like it too!


The color scheme of this card is a little out of my norm. But i had this random piece of glitter patterned cardstock (i think it came in a stack) and it twinkled and had stars on it! So i decided to give it a go! The rest of my card is pieces from the scrap bin (though i believe both american crafts). Funny, i was just chatting with a friend about another seeming to become and obsession with polka dots as i'm always drawn to paper with them, and then 2 polka dot patterns appear on my card!

I added some red spica pen to the top of the word twinkle... you can kinda see it below...



Well, since i'm typing this post waaaaaaaay past my bedtime, off to bed i go before i turn into a pumpkin! Be sure to stop by the PMS blog to see more fabulous word art creations!!!

12 comments:

Tina Tuesday, May 04, 2010  

Oh my gosh, the papers are a near perfect match for the quote, love it! I love all the red too!!

Lisa Kind Tuesday, May 04, 2010  

Super cute card and I love how the paper matches nicely with the great quote!

Carma Tuesday, May 04, 2010  

Not totally "out of your norm". You've loved red and polkadots for a VERY long time. :) The card is fantastic!

Love, Mom

Christi Flores Tuesday, May 04, 2010  

This is wonderful!!! I love that paper!!!

Kim Tuesday, May 04, 2010  

Gorgeous, Katie girl. Can't wait for this release!

Shaela Tuesday, May 04, 2010  

your card is fabulous!! love the bold red in contrast with the blue, the paper is so perfect and the wordart is beautiful. :)

Anonymous,  Tuesday, May 04, 2010  

WOW...I LOVE the way the red makes the blue dp pop!! Fabulous sentiment :)

Gabby Tuesday, May 04, 2010  

Awesome card Katie!

Silke Ledlow Tuesday, May 04, 2010  

So so cute Katie!!! The sentiment is darlin'!!! Hugs ~S~

Danni Tuesday, May 04, 2010  

Love this sentiment!! Fabulous card!!

Anonymous,  Tuesday, May 04, 2010  

This is just fabtastic girlie!!! How fun, I love the boldness of the red and that paper is just awesome!!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) Tuesday, May 04, 2010  

Beautiful card, Katie! I love stars too and the fonts you used on this month's release are fabulous!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP