Who needs luck? PMS sneak peek...

>> Thursday, March 4, 2010

It's day 2 of the PMS sneak peeks!

For today's card, i decided to play a little bit. I very rarely do CAS cards. I usually think that something is missing and it just doesnt feel right. But for this card, i used one of the new sentiments (which is actually 2 separate stamps). The sentiment reads "who needs luck when you've got..." and then there is a slew of words you can stamp in there. I chose STAMPS!?
I mean really, stamps are all you need right?

I thought i was genius to pick different stamps from some of my favorite sets to create a little scene. Then i started to think i was not so genius when it wouldnt turn out how it was envisioned in my head! haha! Still, i decided to run with it.

Here is my not so genius but still fun card...






I still think it's a fun concept. Can you find what all stamps i used on my card?

Tell you what... in addition to the giveaways happening on the PMS blog... i'm going to do a giveaway of my own! Email me at makeupbykatie @ yahoo . com which stamp sets i used on my card. I will draw 1 person at random to take their pick... either get all of the stamp sets i used on my card or if you are not new to PMS and have all those sets already, you can get a $15 gift certificate to use on the upcoming release.

You can until march 7th to find which stamps i used. Have fun digging! :)

Dont forget to check out the PMS blog to see lots of other fun sneak peeks by many of the Paper Makeup Artists!

26 comments:

Unknown Thursday, March 04, 2010  

What a fab sentiment! Love your card so much!

Ginny Thursday, March 04, 2010  

love the sentiment and can so see it working for chocolate! Oh I know some of those stamps already! I'll be sure to play in this fun lil challenge :)

Michele Gross Thursday, March 04, 2010  

Love that sentiment! I think this is going to be a pretty fun set :)

Heather Thursday, March 04, 2010  

This is cute! I'm loving all of the new sentiments!

Christi Flores Thursday, March 04, 2010  

OK after seeing this now I've got an idea on how to use this sentiment. Too little too late huh? LOL!! I think this is a CUTE idea!!

Anonymous,  Thursday, March 04, 2010  

I LOVE the little scene!! Took me a minute to figure out where the clouds were from...then it hit me...DUH...I LOVE that set :)

Tina Thursday, March 04, 2010  

I love it, so clever.

Good Kardma by Jules Thursday, March 04, 2010  

What a cute card! And I LOVE that sentiment - perfect!

Michelle VP Thursday, March 04, 2010  

Fun idea! I know those stamps! :)

Sandy S. Thursday, March 04, 2010  

This looks like it is going to be a fun set! Love it!

Shaela Thursday, March 04, 2010  

This IS a fun card!! Love how you used so many stamps from so many sets :)

Lindsy Thursday, March 04, 2010  

What a darling card! I love the sentiment and the little bird stamp =)

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) Thursday, March 04, 2010  

A very very cute idea to mix and match stamps! Great card, Katie!

Randee E Thursday, March 04, 2010  

Super fun card katie! Love the little hearts floating around your scene!

Lisa Kind Thursday, March 04, 2010  

What a clever idea! Love it! And I love that sentiment! :-)

Danni Thursday, March 04, 2010  

This is such a fun card!

Julye Friday, March 05, 2010  

Love the idea of this sentiment and the concept of your card too.Thanks for sharing Julye

Unknown Saturday, March 06, 2010  

BWAH HA HA HA HAAAA - that sentiment totally made me LOL. very funny. I love the fun and whimsical design here!!! very happy!

Anonymous,  Saturday, March 06, 2010  

Told ya it was a fun card! Awesome card!

Stampin_melissa Saturday, March 06, 2010  

LOVE this sentiment! Awesome!!

Cheri Sunday, March 07, 2010  

What a great idea! Your card came out cute!

Cheryl Monday, March 08, 2010  

Very cute! I love that sentiment.

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP