Verve's Spring Fling Sketch Challenge

>> Monday, March 8, 2010

Holy cow - i got a card done! Normally it's this time of the month where i disappear for a few days. Well, I was a little ahead of schedule today and I noticed that the deadline wasnt until midnight today for the Verve Spring Fling Challenges. Sooooo, i thought, ya know, i have a spare 20 minutes to do the sketch challenge. So i put together this card. man, cards come together so fast when you just follow the sketch and dont have something to color!

I was pleased with the outcome as well...



I used a sentiment from the Beautiful You set which was the 2nd verve stamp set I ever bought (my very first set was starlight starbright which is retired and no longer available, sniff)

I used a butterfly from Prima to serve as my second circle. Only 2 come in a pack, but man are they pretty!

Here's a close up shot...


Ok, i spent most of my extra minutes on my card so not much time to type before the deadline! :)

Ok, if you dont hear from me for a few days, know i'm ok, just taking a breather from sneak peeks and releases!!! :) But i'll be back soon, i promise!

11 comments:

Mona Pendleton Monday, March 08, 2010  

Very pretty card Katie! That butterfly is so unique looking & you really rocked this sketch challenge :)

Heather Tuesday, March 09, 2010  

Katie, this is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

Selma Tuesday, March 09, 2010  

This is gorgeous Katie. Love that butterfly.

Ginny Tuesday, March 09, 2010  

Loving that butterfly (haven't seen those) and the paper :O what paper is that?

Good Kardma by Jules Tuesday, March 09, 2010  

Very lovely card! The sentiment is wonderful and that butterfly is delish.

Julee (Vervegirl) Tuesday, March 09, 2010  

This is just beautiful, Katie! Love that butterfly!

Michelle Wednesday, March 10, 2010  

VERY pretty! That butterfly is gorgeous and the perfect embellishment here.

angelafsprouse Wednesday, March 10, 2010  

Beautiful!! I need some pretty butterflies to make a card for my mom as she really loves them. I'll have to look out for these. :)

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair Thursday, March 11, 2010  

Gooooooooorgeous Katie! So pretty and elegant.

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP