Paper Makeup Stamps Moody Sneak Peek & a mojo sketch

>> Saturday, March 6, 2010


Hello everyone! Well, since i'm typing this post up well after midnight (i opted to watch a movie with my hubby instead of working!) it's going to be a short post. Ok ok, keep the sigh's of relief to yourself! I can hear you ya know! :)

Today's sneak peek from paper makeup stamps are 2 new moody girls. One named Moody for Showers and one named Moody for Flowers! Perfect for spring right?!

My preview is of Moody for Flowers!


I used this week's MojoMonday sketch for my inspiration! At first glance i thought the sketch was really tricky, but in the end i loved it! Go figure! The ones that make me step outside of my comfort zone are always the ones i like the best!

Here is a close up of the image.... I had so much fun coloring her flowers. The took a minute, but they were fun!

And last but not least, here's another preview of the sentiment i used 2 days ago (who needs luck when you've got stamps?... remember there is a giveaway on that post!) There are actually a few different words in the set that can be plugged in there. Today i decided to use the word love to go with my lovely moody and her bundle of flowers. Cause really, love is all ya need!
(which is ironic because my hubby is none to pleased that i ran off to type up a blog post instead of going to bed with him! haha!)


Another quick funny, i totally didnt realized until i took this picture that one scallop is missing a rhinestone. WOOOOOOOOPS!

Ok, so thats all i have for you today! Be sure to go to the PMS blog to see all the other wonderful sneaks from the Paper Makeup Artists!




Stamps:
Paper Makeup Stamps March Release, Moody for Flowers, Lucky Me Sentiment Set

Coloring with Copics
E31, E55, E57, E59
E00, E000
Y32, Y35, Y38
R02, R11, R14, R17, R89
BG23
YG21, YG23, YG17

Paper:
Patterned Paper by We R Memory Keepers
Bo Bunny Dotted paper (yellow)
Red Ridinghood Cardstock by Stampin Up

Tools and Accessories
Pearls by Glitz
Nestabilies Classic Circle and Scallop Circle
Satin Ribbon (walmart)

19 comments:

Lisa Kind Saturday, March 06, 2010  

This is so lovely, Katie! Your coloring is fab! Never even noticed the missing crystal! LOL!!

Anonymous,  Saturday, March 06, 2010  

I think you rocked this sketch...I am so in love with the shading on the moody...gorgeous :)

Good Kardma by Jules Saturday, March 06, 2010  

Beautiful card - your coloring is wonderful and I love that ribbon!

Ashley Newell Saturday, March 06, 2010  

I love the card! Love the coloring, love the ribbon, love the sentiment! This is PERFECT! :)

Anonymous,  Saturday, March 06, 2010  

Perfect! I love everything... the colors, the ribbon of course the pearls! Your coloring rocks too...of course!

Lindsy Saturday, March 06, 2010  

Beautimus card! Your colors is amazing! And I'm lovin' the little pearls on the nestie =)

Shaela Saturday, March 06, 2010  

fabulous coloring job, Katie! can't wait to ink up this image myself :)

Danni Saturday, March 06, 2010  

Beautiful card! Love how you colored her!

Unknown Saturday, March 06, 2010  

WOW -- gorgeous girlie!! Love love love the coloring - and the paper that you used...perfectly balanced! :) A real stunner!

Tracey Saturday, March 06, 2010  

This is a gorgeous image and card katie! I love it! xx

Heather Saturday, March 06, 2010  

This is so cute. I am sure those flowers weren't very easy to color. I just got my copics the other day and made a card using copics for the first time. I think I might have some growing room. :D

ldfdesign Saturday, March 06, 2010  

wonderful colors!!! the card is so pretty!

Stampin_melissa Saturday, March 06, 2010  

Looks wonderful Katie! Don't you just love how taking a picture of your work makes all the little "mistakes" just jump right out at you? LOL!

Tina Connolly Sunday, March 07, 2010  

Stunning card, very clever!
www.scrapdiva-tina.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP