Just wanted to share...

>> Saturday, March 20, 2010

First of all, thanks to my friends and customers of PMS for the overwhelming response to the mega sale going on! I have had a LOT of orders and actually have everything all packed up and ready to go! PHEW! You all mean the world to me and I love that you PMS stamps!

This will be a busy busy weekend for me! I have a wedding to do makeup and hair for today (sometime tonight or tomorrow i'll post pictures on my makeup blog for anyone interested)
Then my BFF since the womb is coming to visit! YEEEEA! I'm so excited i cant stand it!
So it will be monday before i can get back into my crafting groove. :)

BUT, i do have a project for you! I didnt make it. This past monday i opened my mailbox to a WONDERFUL surprise from my dear friend, Shaela.

She sent this beautiful new coffee mug, a super cute card (using some paper makeup stamps, moody for coffee and a sentiment from caffeine trip, which by the way, shaela did the wordart).
But not only that, but she sent me a $10 gift card to starbucks! Since we've been cutting out the "frivolous" purchases, my husband deems my lattes from starbucks as one of them. haha! So this was a wonderful and welcomed treat!

So THANK YOU shaela! I challenge all of you to do something for a friend for no other reason but to make their day! I plan to pay it forward very very soon! :)


2 comments:

Tracey Saturday, March 20, 2010  

What a lovely gift to receive in the mail!! Such a great thing to give and receive a little something for no other reason than 'just because'. xx

Shaela Saturday, March 20, 2010  

you are so very welcome Katie - you totally deserved it!! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP