My Time Made Easy March Release is LIVE!

>> Monday, March 1, 2010

It's March 1st!

I hate to say it, but I'm glad february is over! Normally February is one of my favoritest months!
Valentine's Day, my first son's birthday, my sister's birthday... just a fun month! This month was, um.... long and well, testing! haha! Just a jumble of things really, but i'll spare you all the details!

But you know what is here and happy and fun!

The march release from My Time Made Easy! It's live on the site! Go check it out!
No wait, read on and see some pictures and then go check it out! :D

Again i tell you, this release is even better than the last! I mean they truly just get better and better! I showed you my card catch all project the other day (scroll down to see that) but today i get to go a different route and show you a baby project! yeeeeeeeah! Who doesnt love to make babies... i mean baby projects. :)

Well Lauren has designed the CUTEST little baby buggy (that also makes a great basket for all kinds of things!) Truly, that Lauren, she's a genius! Just look at what this template called Bouncing Baby Buggy, helped me create....


This little gift set is perfect to give to a new mommy. And believe it or not... ALL of that fits into the basket! There is a lot of room in there!!! In my gift set there is an of so soft snuggly dog, a little travel bath set, a picture frame and a small bible. :) I could probably squeeze even more in there if i wanted to!

Here are some close up views...

First a shot of the baby buggy by itself...

And just look at that cover! It looks so complex but the template makes it SO easy! I simply sponged some distress inks on the edges and used a scallop border punch to add a little decoration. You could opt to not do the border punch or you use an even more decorated one!

And get a load of this Pretty Impressions Printable digi paper!

This is from the Bringing Home Baby boy pack. The moment i saw this paper i fell in LOVE! The stars, the paisleys the buttons the color and checked background. OMG, it's perfect! I never need another baby boy paper again!

And if adorable templates werent enough.... there are matching stamps... oh yes, there are!

The set i used for my card is called Bringing Home Baby and it's just so cute! The buggy image also has solids that can be stamped inside for color like last months You've Got Mail set. This time i opted to color it in using my copic markers because quite frankly, my copics have been sad at not being used as much this past week and coloring makes me happy!

Here is a close up view of my card...
I kept my card simple, just using the left over pieces of cardstock and paper and then adding on the CUTE matching baby buggy image from the Bringing Home Baby stamp set.
I added in one of the sentiments "For the New Arrival" inside the buggy image.
Here is a close up view of the image itself...


And oh... did you catch that? You seeeeeee those pretty swirls? Thats from yet another fabulous set released this month called Fanciful Flourishes! You'll see more of that from me later this week... but ya know what? You can probably see some of it today because every single My Time Made Easy design team member has a very special project to share with you today!

So why not check them all out?



Photobucket


Lauren Meader - owner


Kristin Bueter


Mona Pendleton


Katie Cotton - that's me


Pam Imholz


Catherine Doucette


Tracey Cuccia



And be sure to come check out my blog tomorrow! I have another special MTME project for you! And not only that.... but I have a special something for you to try to wiiiiiiiiiin. :)






Stamps:

Template:

Paper:
Cardstock from Cardstock Couture Raindrop and Nomad
Bazzill basics Vanilla cardstock

Accessories:
Buttons from my button stash
DMC embroidery floss color number 3325
Brown Satin Ribbon by Offray
Distress Ink in Antique Linen
Scallop Circle Nestabilities
Scallop border punch by Stampin Up

Copic Markers Used
B91, B93, E40, E42, E44, R81, R83, Y21, Custom Color "Y20"

10 comments:

Cotton Yarn Manufacturer Monday, March 01, 2010  

Its really very nice and informative post. thanks for sharing it.

Unknown Monday, March 01, 2010  

Katie, this is just Stunning, love it, what a great gift idea...Hugs Avril xxx

Catherine Couch Doucette Monday, March 01, 2010  

Katie, your colors are so soft and sweet...perfect for a baby gift! :0)

Mona Pendleton Monday, March 01, 2010  

This gift set is so sweet Katie! Love the color combination and how you added a soft touch with the sponging.

Lauren (mytime) Monday, March 01, 2010  

OH HOW CUTE! Love that you even paid attention to the detail of the fold INSIDE the carriage too. The use of paper is perfect! Love it all!!! Of course your coloring is always perfection too :D Just a sweet set.

Unknown Monday, March 01, 2010  

THIS is adorable Katie!! I love your buggy with the boy paper, and how you incorporated the flourishes onto your card, subtle, yet totally effective :). Terrific set!!

Shaela Monday, March 01, 2010  

wow, that is one detailed template, lol! great job putting it all together

AKiteFlier Monday, March 01, 2010  

Katie - Get out! What a fantastic gift set - I love the frame and tiny Bible you included. The buggy is indeed bigger than it appears. I love that you combined the boy paisley paper with the plain but distressed hood - makes for a very nice look. ROCK ON woman! Lucky the recipient of this!

Canda Tuesday, March 02, 2010  

This is so soft and pretty! I love it!

Allison Tuesday, March 09, 2010  

What a beautiful way to decorate the buggy. It's so soft!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP