One of Jack's Cards

>> Friday, March 26, 2010

I dont have a new project for you yet, but I have been hard at work. :)
It's getting towards the end of the month which means i've got about a week and a half of daily posts coming up! I actually love this time of daily posting and lots of projects, it just takes a bit of prep work!

BUT, my son did make a card to share with you! :)
He LOVES to color with mama's markers (yep that would be my copics). But they are so indestructable, i let him so long as he is coloring at MY table so i know where they are!
Maybe that was even a bad idea because i had dreams all night long that caps were missing and my markers were drying out. These dreams actually WOKE ME UP!
I guess i a smidgen obsessed, huh?

Ok, so here is Jack a roo's card!



he likes to pick scraps out from my scrap drawers to make his cards. And i save even the most onnoxious scraps, like this one that i just the circle out with a nestie. I figured it might make a good mat sometime? So no, he didnt cut his stamped image out, he gave it a frame. haha.
He also quite enjoys creating confetti with the decorative edge scissors (i think i'm posted about that before). So all those bits are glued on there and the whole card HAD to be BLUE since it's his "favorite color like the ocean!".

so thats all i got for today! more to share very sooooooon!

7 comments:

Danni Friday, March 26, 2010  

He made a great card!! Brave mommy to share the copics...my kids are NOT allowed to touch mine! LOL!

Stampin_melissa Friday, March 26, 2010  

Tell him he did a wonderful job!! And you are so brave!! Now that I have my Copics I will share my SU markers, but they have to stay in my craft room.

Tracey Saturday, March 27, 2010  

You are an awesome Mom to share your Copics. My girl can use any of my crafty stuff but my Copics are mine!! Is that wrong?!?! ;)

A wonderful card by Jack! I love it!! Have a great weekend Katie! xx

Unknown Sunday, March 28, 2010  

Love Jack's card -- I let Shannon use my Copics as well -- and at my table, just like you ;). He did a fabulous job using up your scraps as well...these kids are DEFINITELY the recycling generation!! :)

Ashley Newell Sunday, March 28, 2010  

Oh my gosh! I love it!! Brady stamps with me sometimes but he's not allowed to touch my markers.

Lisa Kind Tuesday, March 30, 2010  

Awww....what a cute card! Love that Jack is into card making...altough how long will that last?

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP