SCAL winner announced!

>> Friday, March 12, 2010

Sorry everyone for the tardy announcement! On top of a busy week, we've all gotten sick! I had avoided the boys germs until yesterday when they finally got the better of me!
Luckily all of the packages i had to mail were already ready to go!

Unfortunately for me, it' means i still havent been able to craft much. My head just feels heavy and full of goo, so i've opted to lay down when i can. haha.

But i did want to announce the winner of the Sure Cuts a Lot Giveaway, so generously offered to me to give away from CandaCraft.com

Now i decided to write everyone's names on pieces of paper because some people had multiple views on Mr. Linky. This is totally fine that there were multiple views because it's great for Lauren to see the different views for her contest (which she is still carefully going over each entry and will be announced soon!) but I wanted to make sure that everything way fair for the random drawing. SO, here is the video (pay no attention to my snuffy nose!)



So congratulations Cindy Lee! Your project was so fabulous, and fun! I love the idea and might just have to CASE it! For anyone wanting to see her project, check it out HERE!

4 comments:

Canda Friday, March 12, 2010  

Congrats Cindy! Your project was super cute!!!

CindyLee Friday, March 12, 2010  

Oh my gosh! I'm so excited! What fun to see my name pulled out of the "hat"!! Everyone's projects were so creative! I can't wait to get the software and start playing!!! Thanks again for having the contest! It was so much fun. :-)

lisa808 Friday, March 12, 2010  

Congratulations Cindy. Your mobile is so cute & fun.

Katie, hope you and your family feel better.

Cheryl Saturday, March 13, 2010  

Congratulations, that mobile was just adorable!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP