Holy Moly is 2010!

>> Friday, January 1, 2010

How did this happen? I still feel like we were just going into this new century, now we're in 2010?! It sounds so futuristic! But in fact it's RIGHT NOW! It's insane to me!

I cant believe where i am in life right now! If you had told me 10 year ago that this is where i'd be, first of all i'd probably ask was stamping was! haha! And then i'd probably correct you in saying i'd be living in New York (i didnt plan to move to Los Angeles until about 2002)

And yet... here i am, Mama to 2 awesome little guys. A wife. I own a home. I have 2 dogs. And a cat. Little rascal. haha. He's so mad at me right now for having 2 little boys and 2 dogs. haha. He's been with me since before i met my husband! Since before i moved to LA! He's a trooper.

Well, i have been incredibly busy the last couple weeks with the holidays and getting some fun projects lined up (that i cant show you yet, oh how it pains me to have things to show you that i cant! So i havent had enough time to create something new, but it's 2010! I had to make a post!

SO, i took a cue from the wonderfully talented and oh so sweet Shannan Tuebner and went thru my blog and found my favorite card from each month.

Here's my little 2009 recap for you!






Dont forget to check in tomorrow! I'm going to announce the winner of my blog candy, now valued at 250 with over 125 comments! You guys are the BEST! The comments i've read each day truly make my entire day! I love comments but the wonderful things everyone has said as well as all the thankyous for taking the time to post really make the staying up waaaaay too late while everyone is in bed to type up my posts totally worth it! Thank you, each and every one of you!

Happy 2010, everyone!

6 comments:

Shaela Saturday, January 02, 2010  

Happy New Year Katie! I hope it's another fabulous one for you. :)

Lori Saturday, January 02, 2010  

I KNOW... crazy isn't it? 2010

Have you seen the card I posted on my blog yesterday using your sweet Madelyn? It's also on the Fussy and Fancy Challenge Blog. Thank you again for blessing me!

Did I already tell you Happy New Year? Well, just in case...

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and your precious family (including your "furbabies")

Love and big hugs ~
Lori
Here

Michelle VP Saturday, January 02, 2010  

Happy New Year! Love the slide show. :)

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair Saturday, January 02, 2010  

Happy New Year Katie! What a fun idea this slide show recap is, that Shannan is clever! Wonderful choices, I just love all your creations! :)

Chrisd Saturday, January 02, 2010  

Just love the slide show ...so much fun. Happy New Year to you!

Melyssa Saturday, January 02, 2010  

Happy New Year Katie! Isn't it funny where you end up after 10 years! I never would have guessed what I'd be doing either! LOL

I can't believe you went through your blog to find your favorites! I don't think I'd have the patience for that! ha.

You've picked some really gorgeous cards. It must have been hard to pick just one.

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP