Getting a little R & R

>> Thursday, January 28, 2010


Sorry, i did not drop off the face of the planet! With my recent crazy crafting escapade plus the January release from Paper Makeup Stamps just before that, my hubby decided the family needed a little R & R! Or moreso, that he wanted to go fishing. hahahaha!

So we are at the beach! (My hubby likes to "surf fish"). My in laws are staying in charleston for the cold winter months (they live in Ontario) so we had a beautiful beach condo to stay at for a few days! We left yesterday after jack got out of school and will be heading back home tomorrow, but i just had to do a quick post of the gorgeous view that i get to look at all day today from the balcony of the condo.



Its even better in person, this picture is just from my cell phone!

The weather is supposed to by 66ยบ today so it should be just warm enough (to me) to walk along the beach for a bit! :) I cant wait to get some shells! And i'm sure the boys will love it, so long as i can keep them out of the ocean!

We'll be heading back inland tomorrow, but I'm not sure if i'll have the time/motivation to work on my Makeup 4 the weekend challenge post for tomorrow! hehe. I also have a wedding to do makeup and hair for on saturday, so if you dont see a post until sunday or monday, dont be worried about me!!! :)

Have a wonderful day!!!

2 comments:

Randee E Thursday, January 28, 2010  

Gorgeous phot - I feel more relaxed just looking atb:0) I'm pretty sure (with our 7C weather) it would seem close to heaven to be their in person!! Have fun, little breaks like this are good for the soul . . .and the mojo too :0)

Tracey Thursday, January 28, 2010  

Fabulous picture Katie! Enjoy your break from the world. They are so necessary from time to time!! xx

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP