Blog Candy Winner!

>> Saturday, January 2, 2010


Holy cow everyone! My blog candy value went up to $250 worth of stamping and scrapbooking loot! Thank you very very much to my generous sponsors who helped to add on to my candy!

Stephanie White of Funkie Munkie Scraps and Lauren Meader of My Time Made Easy,
you ladies are both just such wonderful friends!

And also a big thank you to all the comments left! You guys are all fantastic!


And now... onto the winner! I used random.org to choose....





Congrats Kay! Please email me at Makeupbykatie at yahoo dot com

Everyone have a wonderful and fantastic day! be sure to tune in tomorrow! The first official My Time Made Easy release will reveal and go live tomorrow! I have 2 fun projects for you that i just cant wait to share!!!!!

5 comments:

Chrisd Saturday, January 02, 2010  

Congrats to Kay... lucky girl!

Kay D Saturday, January 02, 2010  

Aack! No way!!! I won?
Somebody pick me up off the floor.
Seriously.

maddy hill Saturday, January 02, 2010  

congratulations Kay !
and thanks Katie- very generous of you to put the blog candy up xxx

~enjoy your stash Kay - and wow what a stash it is !
maddy u.k x

Anonymous,  Saturday, January 02, 2010  

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Ciacchina Tuesday, January 05, 2010  

congratulazioni alla fortunatissima vincitrice!!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP