A little verve for you...

>> Tuesday, January 26, 2010


Is it really tuesday already?! Where does the time go!
Well, I have been hard at work getting some samples made up for you, which of course since they cant be posted yet, always drives me bonkers!

I did realize however that I have a Viva La Verve card that was never posted here on my blog!
I made the card for a friend who i didnt want to see the card, and then i kinda forgot about it!
Whoopsie! Well, at least that means i have something to show you today!

Here's my card...



If you have never played along with the Viva La Verve challenges on splitcoast, Amber gives you a sketch and then a twist! To go along with this sketch, her challenge was a 1, 2 3 challenge, i cant firmly remember the 1 (it may have been 1 thickness of additional cardstock other than the image??), 2 cardstock colors in addition to your neutral and then 3 stamps. It was a fun CHALLENGE thats for sure!

Ok, off to pick the kiddo up from school!!!

Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Shannan Teubner Tuesday, January 26, 2010  

Just gorgeous, Katie! I love it!

Shaela Tuesday, January 26, 2010  

cute card - love those colors!

Tracey Wednesday, January 27, 2010  

This is gorgeous Katie! I love the colour combo! xx

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP