Mom, you're the cream in my coffee!

>> Monday, December 28, 2009


I love the sentiment "you're the cream in my coffee". If i hadnt seen it in some other stamp sets, i would have had it in my own coffee set! hahah! Maybe i love the sentiment so much because my hubby often asks me if i'd like any coffee in my creamer. hahahahaha.

This is a little christmas tree ornament i painted for my mom for christmas. I say little, it's about um, well i gave it to her so i cant measure it but it's about 3 inches in diameter?

This is another one of the the fun things i did at the Color Clay Cafe (remember the coffee mug i showed you a bit back?) Very fun to customize gifts like this for people! My mom is also a big fan of coffee and creamer! So this was perfect!

Sorry the pictures are quite up to par, i almost forgot to take any before they were packed up as christmas gifts!




These kind of gifts are so easy to make! You dont need a ton of painting skill. Look in your area to see if you have any pottery painting places. It's a great mommy's night out, or even a playdate with your kids! So long as you trust them not to break stuff. hahahaha!

Thanks so much for stopping by again! My blog candy is just about to reach it's next level to make it valued at $225!!! How exciting is that!?! Just a few more days til i pull a winner!!!

12 comments:

Michelle VP Monday, December 28, 2009  

Love it! I like to take my boys to paint gifts for their grandmothers. I need to go back and have them paint something for their own mama next time! :)

Jami Monday, December 28, 2009  

Oh how cute! I bet she loved this!! Love all those polka dots, and I do love coffee in my cream too! :)

Chrisd Tuesday, December 29, 2009  

What a sweet idea. My Mom would have loved something like that.Hugs from Michigan

Tracey Tuesday, December 29, 2009  

WHat a fabulous gift! Moms love the ones from the heart the best!! xx

Karen Wednesday, December 30, 2009  

Oh so cute!! And love that its personal too. :> Ya know, I've never tried one of those pottery places, but they do seem like something fun to give a whirl! :>

Anonymous,  Wednesday, December 30, 2009  

Mom does love it!! And it won't just be a Christmas tree ornament. It will be out all year long :)

Love, Mom

Meli Palmer Wednesday, December 30, 2009  

What a great idea. I, too, love coffee. I have been thinking of getting some girls out for a GNO soon to do something like this....now, I totally think I will! Perfect colors too.

computer mouse Thursday, December 31, 2009  

However, there are some important things to be considered. First, are the amounts of coffee and cream the same? If you pour exactly the same amounts of each into the other than the final temperature should be te same for both. For example, if I pour 75mL of cream into 300mL of coffee or if I pour 300mL of coffee into 75mL of cream the result should be a mixture of the same temperature in both cases.

Dawn Wheeler Friday, January 01, 2010  

Super cute and adoorable
love it ,and i bet your mum did
top marks
happy new year
hugs Dawnxxx

maddy hill Friday, January 01, 2010  

that is a lovely special gift for mum ! very cute too !

my mum still has a pottery coaster that i made in primary school 35 years ago ! lol

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP