sometimes we do foolish things

>> Monday, December 14, 2009


Yep... my family made a foolish and rash decision. We probably shouldnt have. But we did. And our rash decision is oh so cute.

Meet the newest addition to our family!



Her name is Maggie and she's a little beagle mix.
We were actually going to the humane society, sort of to see how we could help out during the holiday season. Unfortuantely, as the economy continues to struggle, many cant afford presents this holiday season, or their pets.

We thought... if we do end up getting a dog, we should get an older one. So then how did we end up with this little cutie? I'm just not sure, other than her big eyes catching every single member of our family. Even baby gabe loved her. So she came home with us.

Macy (our 3 year old dog) adores her and they have been playing non stop!





Here's the biggest downside...
puppies need a lot of watching! I kind of forgot about that part! So it's very hard to sneak away to my craft room. I see lots of late nights staying up when everyone is in bed in my future! hahaha! Why did we think this was a good idea when i have so much christmas crafting to do!

But isnt she cute???

15 comments:

Anonymous,  Monday, December 14, 2009  

SUPER CUTE!!! I always made "rash" dog purchases when I was pregnant...I guess I couldn't wait for the baby to get here :)

By the way, I LOVE your new blog. It's so clean and streamlined. :)

Leah l'Orange Monday, December 14, 2009  

oh, Katie, she's SO cute!
and this is usually how our little additions are acquired - spontaneously! glad to see she's fitting in so well!

Tracey Monday, December 14, 2009  

She is adorable Katie!! Enjoy your family's newest member!! xx

Jessica Diedrich Monday, December 14, 2009  

OMGOSH! TOO CUTE Katie! How can you say no to HER??? Aww congrats! Looks like the two of them are peas in a pod :) When we got our 2nd dog we thought we were doing a foolish thing too, LOL..but you know it's turned out to be the best thing for our other dog-totally brought some life into him and they are BFF's :)

Stampin Mindy Monday, December 14, 2009  

AWE! She's so sweet Katie!

Shaela Monday, December 14, 2009  

she's adorable! have fun, hahaha

Michelle VP Monday, December 14, 2009  

She's adorable! I can see why your family just had to bring her home. We love our fur-baby too. :)

Jaime Monday, December 14, 2009  

Wow that's sooo funny! I just adopted a beagle mix and named her Maggie! How funny! Good luck...my Maggie had been a handful to say the least!!!

angelafsprouse Monday, December 14, 2009  

Oh my gosh!!! She is soooooo adorable!!! I've had a couple of the spontaneous purchases like these too!! :)

Randee E Monday, December 14, 2009  

Awwww!! She's adorable. I love all the action shots!! I'm sure she's all action all the time :0) Now at least you'll have someone to keep you company on those late hour craft nights - have fun with her!

Heather Huggins Monday, December 14, 2009  

She is Super Cute!!! She's perfect for Christmas. I'm glad you saved her!!!

Joanne Tuesday, December 15, 2009  

she is adorable........ now I know why I don't go near the SPA (société protectrice des animaux here in France) I would be wanting to save them all as well. And we have just got used to our first dog who is now 5.

hugs,
Joanne

Anonymous,  Tuesday, December 15, 2009  

very cute! They are work that young, but they have twice as much love to give. Enjoy!!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP