A little verve for you...

>> Tuesday, December 1, 2009


I have another verve card that i did last week for the Viva La Verve challenges. For those that followed their release last friday with their challenges... Julee has extended the deadline to tonight at midnight. Unfortunately for me I still have too much catch up to do! So i doubt i'll get in on the action, but check out the Verve Stamps Blog for details. :)

Here is my card...



Sorry for my not standard card set up. I was at my parents house so i didnt have more normal ghetto fab card picture taking equipment. hahahaha.

And another sorry, i dont have many details for this post since i was using my mom's papercrafting scraps! I can say that the stamp is from Verve's Beautiful You set. :)

Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Tracey Wednesday, December 02, 2009  

Gorgeous card Katie! xx

Christi Flores Wednesday, December 02, 2009  

This is wonderful Katie!! I wish I would've known about the extension. I only had two left to do. :(

Julee (Vervegirl) Friday, December 04, 2009  

Such a lovely card, Katie! Love this sentiment for Christmas! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP