Quick post!

>> Saturday, July 11, 2009

I'm doing an emergency out of town trip this evening to be with a friend in need... so this post is going up super quick style!


This was something i created just for fun this morning ironically. I'm going to take it to my friend tonight, because i think she will really appreciate it. :)

I used one of the new PMS digi downloads. I love that you can print these babies at any size to fit your needs!!!! This wall plaque is 8.x 11. :)





Check out all of the new digi wordart downloads HERE

4 comments:

Tenia Nelson Saturday, July 11, 2009  

Very nice, Katie!!! tfs!!

PJsKreativeKorner Sunday, July 12, 2009  

Great card Katie. I'm sure your friend will love it. Be safe and hurry back. Hugs, Pat J.

FibreJunky Monday, July 13, 2009  

Hope things will be okay with your friend. Be safe!!

Check my blog when you get back (post on 7-13)

Meli Palmer Tuesday, July 14, 2009  

I love - love that quote. And what a fun idea.

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP