Blog Comment Winner

>> Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sorry i have nothing crafty to post today (somehow i thought i was actually going to get one of the PMS release party challenges done... BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Thats me laughing my myself for that one!) But It was a ton of fun last night at the release party! Now these week i get to go back to some of my other neglected stamps. :D It's my rule after a PMS release.

BUT i do have a winner from my blog comment candy from the blog hop yesterday!

Random.org selected comment number 20 which was

LeAnne said...
Ohhhhh, Ahhhhh!!!! I am loving these great digi sentiments!


Yippie Skippie! Leanne, i actually dont have your email addie, so if you could email me at makeupbykatie @ yahoo that would be fantastic! I'll get your digis to ya!

3 comments:

Shaela Wednesday, July 08, 2009  

congrats to Leanne! I am the same way after the peeks and party - I can't wait to give my other rubber some love! :)

Mandi Thursday, July 09, 2009  

Congrats to LeAnne! Looking forward to seeing what your next creation will be Katie. :) The release party was awesome last night! Looking forward to the next one as always!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP