I digi scrapped!

>> Thursday, July 23, 2009

I did it! My first digi scrap layout! WOohoo! I'm actually pretty pleased with how it looks. I dont think i'd ever be able to give up all my tangible scrapping items but i do think this is a neat option, especially for creating books for grandparents, etc.
Now does anyone have a good place to get 12x12 printed??? I suppose i could just print 8x8 on an 8x10 sheet and cut off the excess. Hmmmmmmm.

Here's my layout


This is a photo a friend of mine snapped the other day while our kids played at the park. They didnt even know we were trailing them. teehee. In the picture he was pointing out to her how tall the grass was! He really is his father's son!!!

I used the always and forever digi kit from www.sweetshoppedesigns.com. I first discovered sweet shoppe when they did some very generous donations at the Stampin Out Alzheimer's event a bit back. Love their stuff... just gotta get better about using the stuff i bought to try out hybrid and digi crafting!!!!! :)


So thats what i have for you today! Just a little FYI, today is Super Thursday at Paper Makeup Stamps. Every third thursday of the month there is a sale. So pop over to see what all is listed (most at 40-60% off) Have a fantastic day!!!

5 comments:

Tracey Thursday, July 23, 2009  

This is fabulous Katie! Love your layout!

Kim Thursday, July 23, 2009  

Katie, oh my gosh, that looks so sweet - great job and I'm so excited you're diving into this world too :)

PS I'll email you some digi printing links I have.

Heather Thursday, July 23, 2009  

This is precious! I actually just took a picture of my daughter and her friend Ethan just like that. I wish I wasn't so digi challenge. This is awesome!

Becky Wednesday, July 29, 2009  

Katie -- if you are a member of costco, they can print it. I think they do 12 x 14 but your print is 12 x 12 if that is what you designed it in and you just cut off the other 2 inches. If not, try Shutterfly.

Meli Palmer Friday, July 31, 2009  

What a **sweet** photo. Love the circle!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP