i digi scrapped again!

>> Thursday, July 23, 2009

I am on a roll! This is more scrapbooking than i'm done in ages (and thats pretty sad since that's what got me into this mad world of paper crafting!). I keep telling myself i'll scrap more, and then i wont have the pictures printed, or something, and it doesnt happen. Well, at least thats not an excuse i can have with digi scrapping!

My layout today is actually very simple. I got my digi kit for free from Digiscrap Freebies. My true reason behind doing a digi layout today was i wanted to try out one of the PMS wordart digis on a digi layout to see how it would work. To my great delight, it was easy and turned out fab! We like easy! The png file makes layering it a snap. (if you when you purchased a wordart previously and the download was not a png file but rather a jpeg file and you would prefer png, just send me an email and i'll send the other file to you!).

Whats more is that there is a FREE digi wordart up on the PMS blog today! And it's the one i used on this layout! Go check it out!

Here is my digi layout...


Thanks for stopping by!!!! Have a wonderful friday!!!!

5 comments:

Kim Friday, July 24, 2009  

OMG OMG OMG that is so beautiful! That is exactly what I wanted to do but I realized I backed up all my older photos and took them to my MIL's for safekeeping. I'll have to rip out an old baby pic of the boys from their "traditional" scrapbooks. Ha! This is awesome!

Unknown Friday, July 24, 2009  

Katie this is just beautiful. I really have to start Scrapbooking..I have loads of albums and many many pictures, well more that 46 years if you count my mum and dad's (which I have in a suitcase), but my shed is just not big enough for cards and scrapbooking, guess I need Hubby's shed more than ever, LOL! Hugs Avrilxx

Lynn Everett Monday, July 27, 2009  

Wow, this is GORGEOUS!!! I have a fabulous picture of my granddaughter holding her first little girl, and this would be a perfect page for that pic. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Lynn

JayLynn Wednesday, July 29, 2009  

Such a beautiful baby!

Meli Palmer Friday, July 31, 2009  

What a beautiful photo and the quote works so perfectly. Just gorgeous!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP