And i'm BACK!

>> Thursday, July 16, 2009

I'm BACK! Actually, i've been back for a few days, but then i left town again (for the day only). Few, a lot of out of town trips sure does make you feel behind!!! I've also been hard at work on the new plate design for PMS. :) Which is fun, just time consuming! And working on secret sister projects which i can ALMOST show you since the reveal has been made, but I'm pretty sure my sis hasnt been Funkie Munkie yet to pick up her stuff, so i'm not going to blow my cover just yet!

So instead I have this super simple and easy birthday project! The surprise might be spoiled for the recipients mom, but since she ony just turned 5, i dont think she checks my blog out much! haha.

This is just a super fun thing you can do with digi stamps (from any company). We do this often in my house for my own 3 year old. Its nice to give him the same images Mama is coloring. :) What i did was to enlarge each digital image to be the size of an 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper and then printed them all out. used the bind it all to put them together and decorated the cover in her favorite colors! Instant present... instant fun. Hopefully she'll color away so her mom (a very good friend of mine) can scrap! :)

Here is the project...





The cover of the book is actually 8.5 x 12. I didnt want the corners of the coloring pages to get too buggered. Plus the edges of the scrapbook paper i used for the cover were too pretty to hack off! haha.
The Fairy on the front has also been enlarged and cut out after coloring. I had to make her the appropriate size for the cover!

Here's


Stamps:
Digi Stamps from Paper Makeup Stamps

Coloring: Copic Markers
Skin: E00, E21, E000

Hair: Y21, "Y20 - custom color", YR23
Skirt: R81, R83, R85
Jacket, shorts, boots: E53, E31, E55, E57

Patterned Paper
Best Creation

Tools and Accessories
Cricut, Alphalicious Cartridge
flowers from hobby lobby (bought in the flower section, i just removed them from the stems!)
bling from the dollar spot at target!

3 comments:

CRAFTY PLACES Thursday, July 16, 2009  

VERY CUTE, LOVE THE STAMP.

Tracey Friday, July 17, 2009  

Oh my goodness! I love this!! What an incredible idea! My 3-year-old would so love this. Too bad I don't have any digital stamps. :(

Meli Palmer Friday, July 17, 2009  

I am SO in love with this idea. I know Natalie would love one of these!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP