i lost...

>> Saturday, July 25, 2009

But i had fun in the process!  haha!


I'm a member of a club called TGFarmerz.  Its a club for those who love The Greeting Farm.  I am definitely a friend of the farm!  haha.  Each month at our "round up meeting" we are issued a challenge.  This past month was to use more than 1 stamp to recreate an Anya or an Ian.  I've seen MANY altered anyas and ians on the greeting farm blog and the club anya but had never really attempted it myself.  So this was my first!
All the submissions then go up on the blog anonymously and are voted on. So i didnt win... but who cares when the process is fun!
Now, a very brief background story on who i made this card for.... a friend of mine, Dawn Knight, is in the process of adopting a precious baby boy!  When she got the call she then called me to let me know she was headin' to vegas to win a baby!  Now Dawn is as fun and sassy as fun and sassy gets!  So i knew she would appreciate a vegas inspired good luck card!  :)  So this is what i came up with for her!




This process was way fun and could become very addicting!



Stamps:
For my showgirl anya, i used Flutteryby Anya (for the head), Mermaid Anya (torso and part of her hair), Chef Ian (for the trey and martini glass) and Showtime set for the legs. I drew in her fishnets with a multiliner by Copic. I also used Lucky Bunnies for the sentiment.

Coloring/Copics
Skin: E00, E21, R20
Hair: Y21, YR23, E33
Clothing & Trey: R35, R37
Cosmo: R32

Patterned Paper:
Red is Making Memories; Grey is American Crafts

Tools and Accessories
Kaisercraft bling and pearls
Thanks for stopping by! I have a very easy a quick project for ya tomorrow, so dont forget to pop back in!

5 comments:

Shaela Saturday, July 25, 2009  

ahahahahaha, I LOVE it!!

Nancy Saturday, July 25, 2009  

That is fantastic, and Dawn will so love it!!! They are coming home tomorrow!!!!!

Anonymous,  Saturday, July 25, 2009  

super cute card!

Tina Sunday, July 26, 2009  

Oh my gosh, this is too stinkin' cute!

Meli Palmer Friday, July 31, 2009  

Ha Ha! I love it! You did a great job at altering Anya.

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP