PMS sneak peek day 3

>> Friday, June 5, 2009

Its a little FOOOOOOOKY around here! Ok, thats what my 3 year old would say. He cant pronounce his Sp sound! hahaha. Well, the new monsters to be released from Paper Makeup Stamps on June 7th are far from scary! In fact, i think they are hilarious!

I have 2 card samples for you...

First, let me just say i'm not a very sporty person. My husband isnt either. I like it with my kids, but i dont watch many professional teams or anything. Well, i have a good friend who is always telling me who won or lost and then i have to ask her who they are and what sport do they play. hahaha. But she is a DIEHARD Colts fan, so this first card, is for her!



This is the Football Fan from Paper Makeup Stamps. He's one of 3 sporty monsters that are being released on June 7th. I used wednesday's sketch challenge on splitcoast for my card sketch. The sentiment i just printed out myself and the inside of the card reads Go Colts! :)

My 2nd card for you uses Gus and one of the sentiments from the monster sentiment set (also to be released June 7th). I'm going to save this card for the next time i forget someone's birthday. :) I'm actually good at remembering birthdays... just really bad about getting stuff sent out in time! hahahaha.



hehehehehehe... he just makes me giggle.



Card 1

Stamps:
Football Fan from Paper Makeup Stamps (sneak peek)

Coloring:
Copic Markers
Body: RV32, RV34
Helmet: N0, C1, B21, B23
Tongue: B21, B23, B24, R59 (side of mouth)

Paper
Neenah Solar White, Regal Rose (SU), Blue from Lord knows where, it was in the scrap bin

Tools and Accessories
Cuddlebug Folders: Swiss Dots, Distressed Stripes

Card 2


Stamps:
Gus, Monster Sentiment Set from Paper Makeup Stamps (sneak peek)

Coloring
Copic Markers
Body: B21, B23, B24
Hat: Y15, Y17, YR07, YR09, R27, Red Spica Pen
Bow Tie: R27, R29
Horns: E40, E41

Paper
Neenah Solar White, Summer Sun (SU), Real Red (SU), Blue from scrap bin, Orange Bazzill Bling

Tools and Accessories

Buttons from Creative Cafe
Blue Spool O Ribbon
Bazzill Basics in stitches thread in Stonewash
Red Eyelets from the Eyelet Outlet
Embossing Folder from Sizzix


Thank you so much for stopping by today! Dont forget to check out the PMS blog to see some other fun creations from the design team and learn how you can win the whole set!

7 comments:

Kim Friday, June 05, 2009  

So cute Katie - I really love these new monsters!

Anonymous,  Friday, June 05, 2009  

THESE ARE ADORABLE!!! I'm a football girl myself. My family and I do the fantasy football thing. I could see making alot of smack talking cards with that little guy :)

Lisa Kind Friday, June 05, 2009  

I love the feminine football monster! So cute! And I'm totally in love with Gus! He was so fun to color up! Love your Gus too! Great stuff this month, Katie

Shaela Friday, June 05, 2009  

both the cards are FABULOUS!!

Froggy Friday, June 05, 2009  

they are too cute! I love football too but I am a packers fan! :)

Cards were amazing too!! :)

Meli Palmer Friday, June 05, 2009  

I love both, but I really am tickled with the first card and how you made *him* a pink girl! Very clever.

silvia Saturday, June 06, 2009  

Go Colts ?!? :)- Go Bears!!! LOL!!!

Cute card!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP