And i'm finally posting!

>> Friday, June 12, 2009

Wow, is it really friday already?! This week has FLOWN by! It's crazy! I'm so sorry i havent posted at all this week! Release weeks are always nuts for me! But i suddenly remembered that i had these videos i made and posted for the Copic Munkies! I know the videos are fabulous. I'm still learning how to video myself. I'm working on getting a new set up so my hand isnt blocking the camera view half the time! haha. But it's just a start.



and here's the second, technique video



Ok... blog candy WILL be posted tomorrow! I promise! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous,  Friday, June 12, 2009  

Hope this means your release was a big hit :)

Kim Saturday, June 13, 2009  

Katie your Copic tutorials ROCK!!! I absolutely LOVE them! thanks for the tips hun!!!
Hugs~ Kim

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP