Katie Fairy Winner!

>> Tuesday, June 9, 2009

No new creations to post today, and i may not have any for another day or so. My main focus right now is to get orders packed and shipped from the release party of Paper Makeup Stamps. It was a lot of fun, and thank you so much to my blog followers and supporters who put up with my mad release antics. :)

I do want to announce the winner of the Katie Fairy though!

Yes, I am holding MAC! Pretty much always and forever. haha. I do have other favorite companies (Bobbi Brown, Nars, Stila, to name a new) but my compact is always MAC. :)

So the winner is.......

LINDSY

Lindsy, if you would please email me your snail mail info, i'll get the stamp right out to ya!

Do keep your eye out for some fun blog candy i'll be posting probably tomorrow. :)

5 comments:

Helga Marie Bee Tuesday, June 09, 2009  

yay lindsy congrats. i just love the PMS fairys I will be calling Funkie Munkie to order more today.

Christi Flores Tuesday, June 09, 2009  

Woohoo! Congrats Lindsay!! I love Mac too...I just wish I wasn't allergic to some of it :(

Mandi Wednesday, June 10, 2009  

Congrats Lindsy! :) Oooh blog candy! The best fat free candy there is! Can't wait to see what you are going to have. Hope you are not drowning too much longer in rubber Katie and you can come up for some air and enjoy some peace and quiet in your craft room! :)

Froggy Friday, June 12, 2009  

Congrats Lindsy!! :)

Lindsy Tuesday, June 16, 2009  

Awww ~ thanks so much for including her in my "dinos" I ordered at the PMS release party :o) She is darling an dI can't wait to ink her up!!!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP