It's time for the BLOG HOP!

>> Sunday, June 7, 2009

Today is the day of the Paper Makeup Stamps summer release which means it's time for the blog hop and i'm actually the last stop on the blog hop, so if you are starting with me... you wont get the code! You have to start at the beginning... go to the PMS blog!

I have been so excited for this release... and one of the biggest reasons has been because of the fairy i'm about to show you!! A makeup fairy... named.... KATIE! Yeah, you know i was in love. Granted i asked for her and i named her, but still! hahahahaha.





You know i had to put her in Pink and Grey! cant get enough of those colors. hehe. She's also colored with Copics, another crafting must for me. :) I think i was channeling Jamie Morris when making this card. Ok lies... i was TRYING to channel Jamie Morris! haha. I love what she does with buttons. :) And who can tell me what brand of makeup she's holding. It's my favorite. :) In fact, i'll put everyone who can guess it right into a drawing and then i'll pick one to win this fairy. :)

More details to follow... but first a few things I want to make sure you know about the PARTAAAAY today!

The party start today at 3pm CST. The releases wont actually go live on the site until 4pm. But you wont want to be late because we'll be chatting the day away, doing some SUPER fun challenges the design team has worked up for you and we'll be giving away stamps and other fun things. :) If you arent registered, go to the PMS forum to register. New accounts are approved one by one (we had some shady characters trying to get into our forums!!!!) but they'll al be approved. If you are having troubles feel free to email me.

Oh - and i bet you are wanting to know your letter for the code!!! Ok, so maybe since i'm the last in the line up you could figure it out, but your letter from me is S. Now you should have the whole thing. Enter it at check out to get 10% off your entire order. :) The code will last thru Wednesday the 10th.



Stamps
Katie Fairy by Paper Makeup Stamps, sentiment by Paper Makeup Stamps

Coloring with Copics
Skin: E00 (main), E21 (shade), E000 (blending)
Hair: E27 (main), Colorless Blender, E29(shade), E25 (blending)
Dress: R20, R21, N2, N4

Paper:
Cardstock is Bazzill
White by Neenah
Patterned Paper: Martha Stewart

Tools and Accessories:
Spool O Ribbon
Button from the button jar (that is not a company, it's a jar on my shelf)
Kaisercraft Bling in Pink
Pink Pirouette Ink and a sponge for all the edges

24 comments:

Rachel Sunday, June 07, 2009  

Just Perfect, She is Katielicious.

Kim Sunday, June 07, 2009  

She's beautiful just like you - i love her too! And i have no idea, but I'm guessing it's not Cover Girl :)

Robynccgirl Sunday, June 07, 2009  

Great blog hop Katie! I'm guessing MAC is your fave! See you all later!

Lisa Kind Sunday, June 07, 2009  

I agree with Kim...beautiful inside and out like you! Great job with the release this month, girl! I had a blast! ;-)

Alexandra Lundgren Sunday, June 07, 2009  

I have one of those button jars too. Aren't they the best :)?
Just a wonderful stamps and gorgeous card. What makeup - hmmmm I am giving this a total and complete guess - but would LOVE to know the real answer too. Is it MAC?

dawnmercedes Sunday, June 07, 2009  

Well, there is MAC is the only one that comes to mind ( other than the ones in the drug store!) Also, another brand that starts with an S...which I'm drawing a blank right now. Or I'm just thinking of a store? I'm just not the make up type! haha. When I was growing up, my grandmother and/or mother would lean over to me in church and tell me to go put some lipstick on! haha

Lorie Sunday, June 07, 2009  

She is wonderful Katie! What a great line up! The hop is at 1 p.m. my time. I'm going to try and get there right on time but I gotta get home from church, feed my boys, and exercise first. See ya there!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) Sunday, June 07, 2009  

I love your card!!! I agree with Rachel--she IS katielicious! Congrats on this fabulous release, katie! You just rock!

Dawn Sunday, June 07, 2009  

Just gorgeous Katie! I love love love the colors and the DSP used is prefection! AWESOME!!!

Christi Flores Sunday, June 07, 2009  

I KNEW you were going to do pink and gray...that's why I did pink and black! LOL Oh and did you notice we did the same thing with the button and the bow?! Hahaha!!!! We are insane! I am SOO excited about the party!! Is it 3 yet?

Shaela Sunday, June 07, 2009  

Katie, you totally rocked your namesake! Someday I want to take a pricate coloring clas from you... I'm totally in awe, *sigh* :)

Mandi Sunday, June 07, 2009  

What a gorgeous card Katie. I love all the details of the card you created! The blog hop was tons of fun. For some reason MAC came to mind, but then so did Bobbi Brown and Clinique. :)

Brandi Sunday, June 07, 2009  

Yay! Thanks for the fun hop!

Smiles,

Brandi

Anonymous,  Sunday, June 07, 2009  

Awwwww... very cute! Can't wait to play later! See you in a few hours!

Suzanne J Dean Sunday, June 07, 2009  

Lovely new release Katie--I love the Katie & Kip Fairies best I think! The DT team did a fabulous job showcasing them! Love your color combo on this card! Congrats on all the new stamps!

hugz,
Suzanne

BoxerBrats Sunday, June 07, 2009  

Oh how cute! Great job!

Thanks for sharing.

Lindsy Sunday, June 07, 2009  

What a fabulous card! I love the grey and pink combo (I'm going to have to try that combo myself!) ~ and for the makeup I'm going with MAC :0)

Michelle Sunday, June 07, 2009  

wowzer! this months release has oodles of goodies! all of the cards are wonderful , katie!..including this oyours!

Danni Sunday, June 07, 2009  

Great card! and totally awesome stamp!! :-)

Jaymerz Sunday, June 07, 2009  

HAHAHA I think you channeled me pretty well, I love these colors and this stamp I need to go and play with her now :).

There She Goes Clear Stamps Monday, June 08, 2009  

That fairy is super cute Katie!!

Gabby Tuesday, June 09, 2009  

Shut up...she's too cute! I want her...lol. You'll see me soon! ;) Love the card chica! So...is this Katie Cutie holding Sephora? I'm just guessing for fun of course...I didn't follow the blog hop but I did want to come and thank you for stopping by my blog to leave me some love. Right back atcha!

Anonymous,  Tuesday, September 14, 2010  

[url=http://www.pi7.ru/foto/1496-bolshoy-sbornik-prikolov-23-foto.html ]альтернатива спортзалу [/url]
Отношения у нас портятся из-за такого, что у нее есть еще одна подруга близкая и у меня другие подруги. Когда она мне что то расказывает про то как они провели сообща время(просто пили,болтали) меня терзает ревность и также самое я замечаю у нее,когда я что то рассказываю про себя с другими подругами. При этом мы друг друга любим, и про ревность не заикаемся, но выхода я не вижу. Как сделать так для того ревности не было? Нам по 25 лет.

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP