Paper Makeup Stamps Sneak Peek day 1

>> Wednesday, June 3, 2009

And it's time for the sneak peeks to start!!!! I'm really excited for this release! It is going to be so much fun! Here's a little low down of info, each day until sunday there is a set of sneak peeks on the PMS blog. Sunday there is a blog hop and the release party in the PMS forum at 4EST. Dont forget to check out the PMS blog to see all the sneaks!

Today is Dinosaur Day!!!! :)

Both of the stamps used on this card are from the "Dino Essentials" set. There are lots of fun dinosaur sentiments as well as 3 terrific dino supporting images like the dino bones seen on my card.



STAMPS:
Dino Essentials (preview) by Paper Makeup

Coloring Medium:
Copic Markers Used: E40, E41, E42

Paper:
Patterned Paper is Hang 10 by Basic Grey
Cardstock is Bazzill Basics (colors cheddar and hillary)

Tools and Accesories:
Large Eyelets by We Are Memory Keepers
Hemp string
Chestnut Roan Cats Eye Chalk Ink

15 comments:

Heather Wednesday, June 03, 2009  

This is SOOOOO cute! I can't wait to see the rest. And you don't even know how excited I am that the release party is early, LOL!!!! Have a great day!

Jaymerz Wednesday, June 03, 2009  

I love it Kaite, it is so adorable!!

Tina Wednesday, June 03, 2009  

How cute is this....love it!

Becky Wednesday, June 03, 2009  

This is so cute, made me smile :).

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) Wednesday, June 03, 2009  

I love your card! It's soooo cute! I'm so glad I bought that set!!!

Lisa Kind Wednesday, June 03, 2009  

What a great card, Katie! That paper is perfect!

Judi M Wednesday, June 03, 2009  

Only Dustin could make dino bones look cute. You chose the perfect papers to give this card just the right rustic feel, too.

sarahw Wednesday, June 03, 2009  

Super cute card! I love the image and the background looks great.

Jacquel Wednesday, June 03, 2009  

This card made me LOL! very nice work & tfs!!!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions Wednesday, June 03, 2009  

What an adorable image! I will have to go check out the sneak peaks!

Lynn McAuley Wednesday, June 03, 2009  

Absolutely fabulous!! I love it!!!

dawnmercedes Thursday, June 04, 2009  

You know, it looks like this guy is doing a happy dance!!

Meli Palmer Friday, June 05, 2009  

Ack, that card is TOO CUTE. The bones thing is such a great idea...as is the dino essentials!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP