February Release for My TIme Made Easy!

>> Monday, February 1, 2010



Hello! Today is the 1st which means the monthly release of My Time Made Easy LLC is LIVE!

There is a ton being released this month!

3 NEW! Pretty Impressions © images

4 NEW! Pretty Packaging © templates

3 NEW! Pretty Pieces Cut Files (also available in PDF format)

5 NEW! Pretty Printables © Digital Paper


Isnt that excited! You should RUN over to the My Time Made Easy store to check it out!

You should also check out Lauren's blog, she has it all laid out very nice and neat for you as she always does!


And here is my first project for you! Here is my Happy Mail Project also using Critters with Heart stamps

First i'll show you some different angles of the Happy Mail pretty packaging template! You may remember that i got to do a sneak peek of this template last week with the Just Us Girls challenge team! So here it is again, but with a totally different feel! :)

Remember those metal mail boxes that were all the rage at Target a few years back! Well imagine being able to easy peasy put one together, and with your favorite papers so it would easily coordinate with the card you make to go with the gift? Well now you can! With My Time Made Easy's Happy Mail template!


Above is a quick view of the inside. It's quite roomy in there, i could even fit a real envelope. Probably should have done that for the picture! haha! I decided to also decorate the inside a smidge by adding the scalloped border just along the edge to match the hinged door.


Now this mailbox is larger than the Happy Mail that i made last week with all the bling. This one has been enlarged by 120% so that it is as large as I could fit on a 12x12 piece of cardstock.
Since it is a pretty good size (4 inches across), I opted to use the digital stamp version (oh, you heard me right, MTME is now offering DIGITAL stamps as well as their awesome acrylic stamps... you can find a link to them HERE.

This little piggie is from the Critter's With Heart digital stamp set. This stamp set is identical to the acrylic version, but a big bonus is that you can resize the images! So you can make one big ol' piggie if you want to! ;) I also used one of the sentiments in the digi version so i could enlarge it to the size of the mailbox.


So that completes my Happy Mail project, but no Happy Mail is complete without the actual mail! :) So i decided to add in this card (which actually does fit inside the mailbox!)


Now considering by this point of my long weekend deal of winter storms, extreme driving conditions, somewhat um.. excited brides and bridesmaids and then, oh yeah, we decided to redo my craft room... my mojo was a little more than spent! To be honest... i had NO idea where i was going with this card other than i thought i'd use the actual acrylic stamp set rather than the digis and that i wanted to keep with the same color scheme so i figured i'd use the scraps of the digi paper i had already printed. So i guess i was going with the what ever happens kinda card! Well i must admit, perhaps i should go with that a little more often because i was quite pleased with how the card came together and it came together fast!
I did use the scraps of cardstock (from Couture Cardstock, forgot to mention that before, but it'll be down in the deets) and scraps of digi paper from the new Gaga for Gingham collection and the Darling Dots collection. I colored my image with Copic Markers as i did on the Happy Mail template and stamped my sentiment directly onto the paper and suddenly, i had a card. And a cute one! Don't you love it when it just comes together?! Here are some details shots for ya!

So there you have it! GO check out the store for all the yummy goodness and dont forget to check out these awesome Design Team members for their stunning projects!





and here's...


Stamps:
My Time Made Easy, Critters with Heart

Tools
My Time Made Easy Pretty Packaging template, Happy Mail
Nestabilities Small Standard Circle, Large Scalloped Circle
Scalloped Border Punch by EK Success

Paper:
Cardstock by Cardstock Couture, Blushing, Brown Paper Packaging, Ganache
Digital Paper by My Time Made Easy, Pretty Printables
Darling Dots: Blushing
Gaga for Gingham, Blushing, Brown Paper Packaging

Accessories:
Ribbon from hobby lobby
Buttons from American Crafts
Floss by DMC
Adhesive Pearls by Kaisercraft (in chocolate)

14 comments:

AKiteFlier Monday, February 01, 2010  

Oh ggggggggggggoooooolllllly Katie - this is just stinkin' cute -my SIL collects pigs - I may just case this adorable little set for her :-) it's fantastic. I love the pearls down the side and the flag is adorable. SUPER cute set - love it.

Lisa Kind Monday, February 01, 2010  

Katie, this mailbox and card are too darn cute! You really out-did yourself! Love it!

Mona Pendleton Monday, February 01, 2010  

Oh my Katie! Your set is sooooo cute! I love how you really showcased that adorable pig & awesome job with the coloring! Perfection!

Michelle Monday, February 01, 2010  

katie this is adorable and the little pig image too cute! (love your colors too!)
TFS!
mish

Catherine Couch Doucette Monday, February 01, 2010  

How stinkin' cute is that!!! Just adorable!!

Dawn Wheeler Monday, February 01, 2010  

Oh Wow babe these are so fabulous and totaly adorable ,love them
brilliant work xxx
hugs Dawnxxx

Diane Jaquay Monday, February 01, 2010  

WOW, this is "sow" adorable!!!!

Tina Monday, February 01, 2010  

Oh my heavens, that is one cute ensemble!!

Kathryn B Monday, February 01, 2010  

Oh Katie! This is so soft and pretty! I love it!

Christi Flores Monday, February 01, 2010  

OMG K that is too stinkin' cute!! AWESOME job!!!

Carol's Ink Spot Monday, February 01, 2010  

Just love that pig image and sentiment that matches it! Great ideas!

Christine Riley Monday, February 01, 2010  

This is too cute! Love his expression. Great job with the mailbox, I need to try this.
Hugs, Christine

Mara Campbell Monday, February 01, 2010  

Oh my word, that little piggie is SO cute!! I love the colors and that gingham paper you used on the mailbox. Wonderful project!

Kristine Tuesday, February 09, 2010  

I love pigs and this one is so cute! just might have to get it!
Thanks for sharing your cute items
Kristine Mc
svcowsrbest@prodigy.net

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP