quiet for a minute

>> Friday, February 12, 2010

Hey everyone... i'm going to be a little quite for a few more days.
The beginning of the month is always a mad house around here with releases, classes to prep for the month, this month adding in valentine's day, etc.

My house is a mess. My hubby not too pleased. He reminded me last night that i'm still essentially a stay at home mom. Even if i run a company from home.

And as mad as I was at him last night for telling me our children were being raised by the television this month... he's kinda right. So, now that most of my obligations for the month are done, time to get my house back in shape and spend some quality time with the kiddos this weekend. Dont worry, I dont plan to be gone long... unless i get trapped behind the washing machine or something. hahaha.

If you are looking for some fun, check out the Makeup 4 the Weekend challenge today on Paper Makeup Stamps.

The digi stamps for Gabby continue to be a big hit but I'd still love for you to pass on the word!
You can check out that post HERE!

See everyone on the flipside!

8 comments:

Anonymous,  Friday, February 12, 2010  

take all the time you need...mom first!!!! stamps second :)

Gabby Friday, February 12, 2010  

Katie you are funny! How can one get stuck behind a washing machine or something? Wait nevermind...I got stuck once behind the washer...LONG STORY! LOL!

We'll still be here girlie! Truth be told I may be quiet too as my house chores are piling up and with Spring cleaning soon approaching...I need to cut some of THIS stuff down so I wont go insane come Spring cleaning! YIKES!

MWAH!

Tracey Friday, February 12, 2010  

Have a fabulous weekend Katie! Up here in Canada, this Monday is Family Day so I will be spending time with my family too! Gotta love a holiday dedicated to spending time with your loved ones! xx

angelafsprouse Friday, February 12, 2010  

Best wishes on getting things caught up!! I definitely know what you're going through and I don't even have kids (just a house and a hubby LOL). Enjoy the snow with those wonderful boys of yours!! :)

Unknown Saturday, February 13, 2010  

{{HUGS}} I hate those reality checks sometimes -- but I hope you have a GREAT time with the fam, and getting caught up on stuff at home! (PS - got my stuff today -- THANK YOU!! :) )

Happy Valentine's Day - wishing you lots of snuggles and kisses from those boys of yours!

Queen Mary,  Saturday, February 13, 2010  

Katie you will never be sorry you took time for your kids -- take it from a tax lawyer whose 21 year old daughter actually called and asked what I thought about the tattoo image she faxed! It's a half sleeve floral bouquet -- of the gardenia I carried on my grandmother's prayer book in our wedding; an azalea for the ones I love in our yard; tulips for the ones we never see because the deer eat them first; and a sunflower because it's her favorite flower. When she was home and explained it to us, her brother said, "So basically it's a heart with 'Mom' in it!" I don't miss a single promotion and she is the rest of my life!

Alyssa S Saturday, February 13, 2010  

I had to snigger at your post b/c I got the same little talking to from my husband just a few nights ago. Sorry for the reality check, but you'll find you'll have fun with the kiddos too! :o)

Anonymous,  Saturday, February 13, 2010  

Maybe these husbands ought to take a day off and spend it with the kids or run the vacuum and dust a little. If you are so busy, they can pick up the slack too. That's how it works around here and we've been married for almost 34 years.

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP